Today, pressure cookers mostly found in almost every kitchen. Among them, the most popular ones are stainless steel pressure cookers. People opt for stainless steel pressure cookers as it is an enduring and great material to fix temperature. When it comes to cleaning, they are very convenient. It is a sealed closed utensil wherein meal can be cooked rapidly under steam pressure. What our grandmothers are using since ages is a traditional way of cooking food. In this article, we are going to help you with, how to pick the best pressure cooker for your self requirements and which are the best pressure cooker in India at present.
The capacity to prepare any dish to flawlessness at the correct temperature is one of the most significant challenges for anybody that needs to make good food. There is a wide range of sorts of pressure cookers, using various materials with an incredible scope of various qualities to look over.
Still, it has found that preparing food in pressure cookers is effortless as well as time-saving. Not only time and energy, but it also saves water. In other words, we can say more nutrients and vitamins are held up in the food. Pressure cookers are very helpful, convenient to use, as well as easy to maintain. The sealed environment prevents flavor and dampness from evaporating. The working principle of all the cookers is the same, but it is the seal of the cooker that is responsible for the performance.
Best Pressure Cooker in India
The Hawkins Contura is a tough pressure cooker containing an anodized body with a tempered steel cover. This best 3-liter weight cooker accompanies a level base having a thickness of 3.25 mm. The anodized body guarantees that the material doesn’t respond with the ingredients acids along these lines guaranteeing great wellbeing.
Practically all Hawkins models accompany inner-fitting tops. It is an extra healthy feature as the spread doesn’t open except if the weight inside the cooker reduces extensively. It accompanies a bent body for the simple mixing of food.
With a hard-anodized body, this cooker retains heat at a quicker rate making it more vitality effective. As it has a dark body, this weight cooker warms quicker and prepares meals rapidly.
- Ideal for cooking for: 3-4 Persons
- Base flat diameter: 130 mm
- Perfectly suitable for small families
- Can be comfortably placed on the gas stoves because of its flat bottom
- This pressure cooker comes with a 5-year warranty
- Price: It comes in a price of rupees 1779.
The Prestige 3.3-litre pressure cooker is perfect with the acceptance cooktops. This double blend in this pressure cooker is powerful to the point that this weight cooker can use with no issues and obstacles. The cooker is convenient as well to clean. As this cooker made with the hard anodized base, it is somewhat heavy and along these guarantees to have a balance on the gas top while you are preparing your dishes.
Alongside this, the solid and level base of this cooker ensures that the warmth equally distributed in the cooker for getting quicker cooking. This cooker can use for making practically all the Indian delights with no issues.
This cooker accompanies a pressure display to provide advantageous cooking. Since it made out of anodized materials, it is an amazingly tough cooker. It accompanies a limit of 5L, which can adequately utilize for the huge Indian families.
- Materia type: Hard Anodised; Base type: Induction base; Capacity: 3.3 L; Lid type: Outer Lid; Base thickness (in mm): 3.5 mm; Weight: 1.4 kg; Colour...
- Warranty: 5 years
- Perfect for Induction cooktops
- Convenient for usage
- Made for large families
- Price: the company make this product available at the price of 1870
This pressure cooker won’t just include its appeal in cooking yet will likewise splendidly coordinate with the cutting edge stylistic theme of your kitchen. It accompanies the total limit of 3.5L, which can utilize for both little just as for normal estimated families. The external body of this cooker made of stainless steel alongside the inward fitting cover.
The steel body of this pressure cooker guarantees to spare the most extreme time in cooking by conveying the greatest warmth effectiveness. The base of the cooker is so solid and productive that it can be utilized consistently for both inductions as well as for traditional gas top cooking.
The internal lid cover of the pressure cooker guarantees that the overabundance weight is eliminated continuously during cooking and consequently expands the chances of safety. It accompanies a 5-years guarantee against the issues that you may confront.
- Content: Prestige Nakshatra Alpha Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 3.5 L
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit ; Metallic Safety Plug: It is a level of safety feature top fitted to the lid, to release excess pressure
- Provides absolutely safety
- Easy for usage
- Comes up with a 5-year warranty
- Price: It is available in the market at rupees 2290
Hawkins Miss Mary aluminum 5 l pressure cooker comes up with a limit of 5L made out of aluminum. It has a tremendous internal lid, which ensures airtight structure for stress-free use.
The idea behind this pressure cooker is leak-proof consumption. It has a non-induction base which can be utilized uniquely on gas stoves. One thing that one has to remember they cannot use with induction cooking.
It has an ergonomically made handle, which makes taking care of it significantly simpler. This pressure cooker also ensures in even distribution of heat. However, this pressure cooker can be used for smaller families as well.
- Reliable pressure cooker that will not leak. The base flat diameter is 164 mm and the base thickness is 3.25 mm
- Gas Stovetop Compatible ; Made of aluminium, this pressure cooker is durable and reliable. It has also undergone rigorous tests to ensure your safety...
- Flat Base
- The great internal lid which ensures safety
- Has a warranty of 5 years
- Price: Rupees 1310 is the price tag of this product in the market.
This Prestige pressure cooker made for the individuals who don’t prefer to bargain with either the quality of the cooking requirements. The stainless steel used to make this pressure cooker, which makes this cooker one of the solid and trust-able cookers available in the Indian market. It accompanies the limit of 3.3L, which is adequate for little to average estimated Indian families.
This pressure cooker accompanies pressure pointers, which encourage the clients to make their preferred meal exactly at the correct temperature. This pressure cooker additionally guarantees the meal made cooker will be solid and will contain every one of the vitamins.
The base of this weight cooker is so it tends to be utilized both with stove cooking just as induction cooking. The handle accompanies a twofold screw which conveys most extreme hold.
- Alpha base is steel aluminium steel, outer lid pressure cooker made from high Quality Stainless Steel cover and body
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit , Amount of Rice cooked :330 grams , Ideal for 4-5 members
- Has a great grip
- Perfect for every size of the family
- Satisfactory performance
- Price: The company avails this product at the price of rupees 1955 in the market.
If you are planning to buy the best cooker with which you can prepare all your preferred meals, by saving you time. And without losing any supplements and taste, at that point, you should pick this Hawkins model for your needs. This model of pressure cooker accompanies double thickness at the bottom, which gives enough soundness to the weight cooker while cooking.
Additionally, the double thickness of the cooker’s base guarantees that the warmth consistently circulated for cooking in this cooker. The 5L limit of this weight cooker is appropriate for a normal estimated Indian family with 4-6 individuals.
Additionally, this cooker is perfect with the two gas stove cooking just as with induction gas stove cooking. The anodized base of this cooker assimilates the most extreme warmth when cooking and therefore requires less gas for cooking. You will obtain the advantage of within fitting top with this weight cooker, which conveys the most extreme security while cooking with this cooker.
- Double thickness base, stays flat, spreads heat more evenly, suitable for gas and electric cooktops
- Base hard anodised for more efficient heat absorption. The base thickness is 6.35 mm and the base flat diameter is 163.5 mm
- Very easy and helpful pressure cooker
- Has an advanced level safety
- Comes with double thickness at the bottom
- Price: Rupees 2211 is the market price of this product which the company charges from the customers.
A top of the line pressure cooker from Butterfly exceptionally built for flexible cooking. It fills in as a generally useful cooking vessel – you can weight cook, sauté, fry, and so on in this pressure cooker. This external cover pressure cooker has a better aluminum body safe from scratches and stains and in this manner, simple to keep up.
The Gasket discharge framework fills in as the second purpose of security after the accuracy weight valve that directs the steam pressure. A security valve on the cover discharges abundance steam through a little opening if the vent pipe gets blocked.
The handles are stylishly structured and durable with a cool touch. This pressure cooker ensures durability. Regardless of whether you expect to utilize it for pressure cooking or light cooking, this serves similarly well.
- Ergonomically designed, made through food grade virgin aluminium for better hygiene and long life
- Aesthetically designed handle, easy grip and stay cool handle, lock arrangement in handles ensure uni-directional rotation ; Lighter and easy to...
- Available in both 3 L as well as 5L
- Ensures durability
- Superb quality body
- Price: The company charges rupees 818 for 3 liters of a pressure cooker and rupees 1250 for 5 liters of a pressure cooker.
With the Hawkins Futura pressure cookers go, you can depend on the quality, sturdiness, and be stunning of dazzling looks. A chief scope of cooking utensils, Futura is probably going to win your choices once you use it.
Other than its looks, the Futura pressure cooker is stacked with qualities, for example, quick and solid cooking, rich food, suitable with induction cooktops, and sturdiness. It has seen that Futura prepares all meals, 46% quicker than a microwave. A 60 micron thick hard anodizing covering causes the cooker to assimilate heat all the more rapidly and better, therefore sparing your vitality.
In contrast with the typical cookers, less oil will be required to prepare meals in Futura pressure cookers. Since it is hard-anodized, there are no chances that the meal will stick or consume, and also it gets cooked equally. This cooker accompanies its weight controller with a one of a kind fingertip discharge include that discharges the weight securely away from you. The handles are ergonomically structured and give a firm hold. On solidness and support, it shows doing well overall.
- Ideal for 3 or 4 persons , Lid Type: Inner Lid ,Dishwasher Safe :Yes ,Lid Locking Mechanism : Knob Lock System
- Hard anodised body and lid : non-reactive with food; will not tarnish, stays looking new for years
- Hawkins Futura Pressure Cooker with Induction Base ensures a great life
- One can rely on this pressure cooker
- Accompanied by pressure regulator with just one fingertip feature away
- It comes with great security
- Nutrients can retain while cooking the food
- Price: Their 3 liters of a pressure cooker is of rupees 2,980.
If in the case that you are searching for a solid and durable cooker for your huge family, at that point, you can choose Stovekraft Deluxe Aluminum Pressure Cooker from Pigeon. It has a complete limit of 12L, which makes it appropriate enough for the huge Indian families and their endless cooking needs. As well as you get a 5-years guarantee with this cooker, which again gives the required surety to the clients.
The cooker made with top quality steel material, which keeps on working in its best way even after a significant long time. However, the additional nature of this pressure cooker is that it doesn’t degrade the taste, quality, and vitals of the meal cooked in this kind of pressure cooker.
However, you can also utilize this pressure cooker for both induction and stove cooking as well for setting up your preferred dishes. The base of this weight cooker is even. This means that it will never go off from its balance while you are cooking, and that increases the safety of its users. Alongside this, the easy to understand handles of this pressure cooker offers the most extreme grasp to the clients.
- Material type: Aluminium; Base type: Non-induction base (gas stove compatible only); No. of pieces: 1; Capacity: 12L; Lid type: Outer Lid; Weight:...
- Warranty: 5 Years; Covered in warranty: Manufacturing Defect; Not covered in warranty: Damages due to usage of the product
- The body of pressure cooker prepared from high-quality virgin aluminum
- Very safe for usage because of the multiple level security
- Good to save fuel as well as energy
- Price: As per the size of this pressure cooker the company charges on 1990 rupees, which is affordable by everyone.
In India, handis have been the ancient style of cooking for slowly preparing a meal and holding the taste as well as fragrance. This pressure cooker works on this similar idea of Indian cooking in a cutting edge kitchen set-up – a pressure cooker that functions as a handi.
One of the kinds of handis as a pressure cooker provides you the advantage of preparing heavenly meals consistently. The shape is a little bit sunken from the base to guarantee the shape will be retained even after the bulk use.
Compatible for induction cooker just as gas stoves, this internal cover pressure handi is produced using virgin aluminum and later with hard anodized for toughness. The handles are solid and give a convenient grasp. The accurate weight of this pressure cooker valve fills in as the primary security include, while the metallic security fitting is a second level safety highlight.
This Prestige Nakshatra Plus Hard Anodized Handi is accessible in 4 sizes from 1.5 liters to 7 liters limit. But while using it, users need to be aware that they do not scrub it more often as it can damage the coating of the handi.
- Materia type: Hard Anodised; Base type: Gas & Induction Compatible Base; Capacity: 3 L ; Lid type: Inner Lid; Base thickness (in mm): 3 mm; Weight:...
- Warranty: 5 years
- As compared with the quality, it comes with great and affordable price
- It comes up with various sizes, makes it suitable for all kinds of families.
- Concave shape retains the shape even after bulk use
- The great duo of handi as well as a pressure cooker
- Price: The company charges rupees 2049 for 3 liters of a pressure cooker.
Buying Guide for Pressure Cooker
Before you go out and buy a pressure cooker, Some points need to keep in mind…
Size of the pressure cooker:
The size of the cooker relies upon the members of the family. It comes in different sizes extending from 2 liters to 10 liters. Such cookers, which have a limit of 1 liter to 1.5 liters, are used to prepare baby food and hence require only a small quantity to cook.
Generally, the Indian family of three to four people would require a pressure cooker in the scope of 3 to 5 liters. A greater family or a joint family requires a cooker in the scope of 5 to 8 liters.
However, the small pressure cookers drive you to cook on different occasions also, again and again, bringing about wastage of time and fuel. Still, the bigger ones will require more effort for cleaning as in terms of fuel.
You don’t purchase pressure cookers consistently. When you get them, you anticipate that they should keep going long. Consequently, how long will the pressure cooker endure is an important topic.
The stainless steel pressure cookers are strong machines. They don’t lose the sparkle and are produced using safe erosion materials.
Lid cookers Inner vs. Outer:
Pressure cookers are available in two dimensions: Inner and outer lid. In the inner top models, the highest point of the cover goes inside the pressure cooker.
The litter size weight cookers, for the most part, accompany the internal tops though the bigger ones have their spreads outwardly.
The inner cover more secure in contrast with the external one as it has a feature of additional locking so that it can support the additional pressure.
Warranty: More often than not, the pressure cooker marks in India offer maintenance agreements or warranties on their items. So always choose the pressure cooker brand that comes up with the guarantee.
Types of Pressure Cooker’s
The pressure cookers are available in two broad categories: the stovetop and the electric pressure cookers.
The stovetop pressure cookers further classified into:
Hard-Anodized Pressure cookers:
- Hard-Anodized Pressure cookers are extremely light in weight and look glossy for years.
- While talking to price, they are very expensive as they are good conductors.
- These cookers do not respond when they come in contact with acidic ingredients. Therefore, they assured secured usage.
Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers:
- As compared to hard anodized pressure cookers, Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers are bit heavy as well are not those excellent conductors of heat.
- They have a glossy look.
- They ensure durability.
- These cookers are less costly than hard anodized.
- These as well are safe to use.
Aluminum Pressure Cooker
- While talking in terms of weight, Aluminum Pressure Cooker is extremely light.
- Aluminum Pressure cookers are also a great conductor of heat.
- Since in our Indian kitchens, there is much consumption of ingredients like turmeric, acid; they are not a good choice because they are extremely reactive towards acid.
- The only disadvantage of these cookers is their looks, and they do not come with durability.
Dishwasher based pressure cookers: This component is significant just in case you are utilizing dishwashers for cleaning the utensils. Else, it isn’t required. All in all, hard anodized pressure cookers are not dishwasher safe. Aluminum and hardened steel pressure cookers are a great idea to go with a dishwasher.
Health Factor: As mentioned above, aluminum pressure cookers are extremely reactive to acidic ingredients and seem to be unhealthy. In that case, stainless steel and hard anodized pressure cookers will be the best option.
Apart from all of these factors, there can be multiple features that you wish to spend your earning on the best pressure cooker. The pressure cooker removes the pressure from your mind of making food. Anyway, you choose to remove the pressure that is dependent on you, as long as it works.
We have mentioned above the list of the best pressure cooker in India with the features that the pressure cooker is having. The list that we have mentioned will help you in your decision making before buying pressure for you. This article gives you a great scope of decisions that will make the procedure much simpler once you experience it one time and to limit your choices. This product that you choose will be able to cook faster by saving both time and fuel and helps in retaining the essential vitamins. We hope that we have provided you the best content. And if still, we miss mentioning something must comment.