The new generation has an extreme attraction when it comes to technology. Mobile phones are one of them. Everyone wants a mobile phone with the latest technology and specification. And the companies available in the market are doing this very well. Every month a new mobile phone has been launched by companies in the market. 20,000 to 40,000 is now the middle price range for the customers. The customers mostly try to buy the best mobile under 40000 in India.
Mobile phones are known termed as an essential part of human life. It defines the lifestyle of the person. Here Today, we are discussing the gadget that attracts everyone. And mobile has become the best buddy of every person who so ever uses it. We are sharing this article best mobile under 40000, which has some of the best brands mobile phones under 40000. And with a brief buying guide that helps you if you are looking for the best mobile under 40000 with good specifications.
Best Mobile Under 40000 in India
1. OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 7T is the most powerful smartphone in the range of under 40000. It does not compromise anywhere, neither in hardware or in software. OnePlus 7T is currently running as the most powerful best mobile under 40000 in the Indian market. It has the latest features and processors in it, 855+ the Qualcomm Snapdragon, with 8 GB RAM and with 256 GB of internal storage available in the Indian market. It is having a 3800 mah power of batter with a fast-charging ability. And the company claims that it has 23 percent faster-charging capability of charging the mobile phone than compared to other mobile phone charging power. It has a 6.67 inch AMOLED screen display with a smooth 90 Hz refresh rate. The phone runs on the operating system OXYGEN 10, which is based on Android 10.
The company has provided the on-screen fingerprint sensors for unlocking the mobile phone, and a face unlock the scanner, both are very fast as compared to the previous models. It has a triple rear camera 48+12+16 megapixel with telephoto and wide-angle lenses, a 16-megapixel front camera with 4k video recording feature. The company has launched this mobile phone with two color variants, i.e., Glacier Blue and Frosted Silver. The glacier blue color has the two variants in storage capacity of 128 GB and 256 GB option, while the frosted silver is only available with a storage capacity of 128 GB.
- 48+12+16MP triple rear camera with telephoto lens + ultrawide angle lens | 16MP front camera with 4K video capture @ 30/60 FPS, ultrashot, nightscape,...
- 16.63 centimeters (6.55 inch) 90Hz fluid AMOLED with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 402 ppi pixel density
- It comes with the triple rear camera with telephoto and wide-angle lenses.
- The phone comes with an on-screen fingerprint scanner and face unlocking scanner.
- The company launched this phone with 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage in 37,999 rupees, and 8GB RAM with 265 GB storage in 39,999 rupees.
- The brand provides one year of product warranty.
2. OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7 is the upgraded version of the earlier launched model OnePlus 6 by the brand OnePlus in October last year. The brand OnePlus releases this model in two variants, 6 GB RAM with 128 GB in-built storage, 8 GB RAM with 256 GB in-built storage. There is no expandable storage capacity. Still, it is the best affordable model that you love to carry. Both of the variants come in the mirror grey finish.
The rear camera is 48 megapixels plus 5 megapixels, and the front camera is 16 megapixels for better selfies. It comes with a screen of 6.41 inches AMOLED display. The battery life is 3700mah, which last long for one day on regular usage.
- Rear Camera - 48MP (Primary) + 5 MP (Tele-photo) | Front Camera - 16MP ; Dash Charging ; No wireless charging technology ; Bluetooth: 5.0V ; USB...
- 16.2814 centimeters (6.41-inch) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- The model comes with the AMOLED screen.
- It has an OXYGEN 10 operating system.
- The company provides a wrap charging system that charges 50 percent of the battery in half an hour.
- The device comes with one year of product warranty and six months of warranty on the accessories.
- The 6 GB with 128 GB in-built storage model comes in 29,999 rupees, and the 8 GB with 256 GB in-built storage comes in 34,999 rupees.
Also Read – Best Drones under 5000 INR
Xiaomi has become India’s number one brand of smartphones provider. This brand gives the product in fewer prices with good quality features in mobile phones. Redmi K20 pro is one of the models launched by the Xiaomi brand on 19 September 2019. It is having a big screen display of 6.39 inches AMOLED + FHD multi touch screen. The operating system has android 9 based on MIUI 10. The additional feature that redmi provides is the on-screen fingerprint sensor with the fast unlocking feature. Redmi K20 Pro comes in two variants, 6 Gb Ram with 128 GB in-built storage and 8 GB RAM with 256 GB in-built storage.
- 48+13+8MP triple rear camera with IMX586,1/2.0 inch, 1.6 micrometer, 6P, f1.75, FOV79, AF, OL, 13MP (S5K3L6 1/3 inch, 1.12 micrometer, 5P, f2.4,...
- 16.23 centimeters (6.39-inch) FHD+ AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- It has the triple rear camera, 48-megapixel primary camera with the support of 12 megapixels, and 8 megapixels.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset has used as a processor.
- The pop-up feature is there in the selfie camera, which adds one more point in its attraction.
- The model 6 GB/128 GB storage comes in a price of 27,350 rupees, and the other variant 8 GB/256 GB storage comes in the price of 30,999 rupees.
- The company provides one year of product warranty and six months of warranty on the accessories.
4. Honor 20
Here is the fourth-best mobile under 40000, the honor 20 view from the brand Huawei. This phone comes with the glass finish body, which is the attractive feature of this mobile. The Honor 20 View comes in two variants, a 6 GB with 128 GB in-built storage model, and an 8 GB with 256 GB in-built model. The important thing about this brand is that it provides the mobile in Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, Phantom Red, and Phantom Blue color. It depends on you which model you choose for you. Though the 6 GB with 128 GB storage model comes in Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black color, and the 8 GB with 256 GB version coming in Phantom Blue and Phantom Red color.
This medal of honor is having a big display of a 6.4 inch LCD screen with a 1080 x 2310 resolution. The camera is of 48 Megapixel, Sony IMX586 and the front camera is of 32 megapixels for selfies.
- 48MP+16MP+2MP+2MP AI quad rear camera with wide angle lens, depth assist lens and macro lens| 32MP front camera
- 15.90 centimeters (6.26 inch) FHD+ all-view display, 91.7 percent screen to body ratio with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- The Huawei honor 20 view has the Kirin 980 Processor.
- It has a sufficient amount of battery power, 4000mah.
- Easy to handle with one hand and give better performance.
- The Huawei brand provides a year warranty on handset, six months warranty on battery/charger and three months warranty on Data/USB cable.
Also Read – Best Drones under 10000 INR
5. Oppo Reno 2
So many smartphones in the Indian market are offering triple-camera systems, but oppo reno 2 comes with something different. The oppo reno 2 has quad cameras as the rear camera, 48 megapixel wide lenses with a Sony IMX 586 sensor with OIS + EIS, along with 13 megapixels for telephoto, 8 megapixels of ultra-wide-angle and 2-megapixel mono camera. And with a different style of pop-up camera, i.e., shark fin pop-up camera. It has 16 megapixels with all AI beauty modes in it.
The Oppo Reno 2 has a decent enough powerful Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor. It has an excellent big-screen display of 6.5 inches AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen. Android 9.0 is the operating system on which it works. And has a battery of 4000 mah, which gives you the 34 hours of standby time.
- 48MP Quadcam with Zoom: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear camera with 119 degrees wide angle, ultra Steady mode, portrait mode | 16MP front camera
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- An additional features like shark fin pop-up camera, quad rear cameras.
- The body is slim and lightweight.
- It comes along with the type c port charging, which helps in charging mobile fast.
- This model has one year of product warranty.
6. Vivo V15 Pro
The Vivo V15 Pro is the first phone with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675 mobile platform that has come our way. It comes in a slightly high budget but with promising features. The performance of the device is great as it features. It has a big 6.39-inch IPS LCD screen along with that is also the Corning Gorilla Glass, which protects against any marks or scratches. The Vivo V15 Pro works with an octa-core processor that runs at a speed of 2GHz.
The device comes in the market with the dual rear camera setup, having 48 megapixels and 8 megapixels lenses. If it a day or night time, nothing matters. It can capture amazingly bright pictures, and one loves to capture more pictures. At the front, there is a 32-megapixel lens that can capture a good selfie. It is the best mobile phone for selfie lovers. The brand Vivo launched this smartphone with an inbuilt storage of 128GB, that is enough to keep data and files saved. If the 126 GB of in-built storage is less to anyone, then there is an expandable memory card slot given to expanding the storage to 256 GB. The device 3700mAh of powerful Li-ion battery that can make the device work for a long time. It can quickly charge again in less time, as it has a fast-charging feature.
- Display: 16.23cm(6.39) FHD+ Ultra Fullview Super AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91.64%Screen to body ratio ; Applications: Newspoint,...
- Pop-Up Selfie Camera: 32MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera with AI Face Beauty, AI portrait composition,Bokeh Mode, AI body Shaping, Portrait light effect, AR...
- The brand fulfills the needs of customers in less amount of price.
- It comes with a dual rear camera with a stunning front selfie camera for selfie lovers.
- This handset runs on the Android 9.0 Pie-based Funtouch OS.
- It has an Excellent (notch-free) display.
- One year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturing warranty for the accessories.
Also Read – Best 4K HD TV in India
This brand is well known to everyone. Samsung is one of the companies that bring smartphones in the Indian market. This brand never let his position to be taken away by any other brand. This model of Samsung comes with an excellent look with a bezel-less display with a front popping up camera at the top. This device has a strong, powerful processor 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM675 octa-core processor that makes users enjoy playing games and other activities. And no sign of a lag is there. We have mentioned this term lag here just because this brand is facing this lagging problem for a long time.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 has provided in the market with a dual rear setup 32 megapixels and 8 megapixels lenses, which can capture great pictures with clarity and brightness. For the selfie lovers, the company has taken much care and provided 32 megapixels of lenses to capture stunning selfies. This device comes along with 128 GB storage, which is sufficient for many of us. But if some feel it is less for them, then you can expand the storage to 512 GB storage.
- 32MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera with f1.9, f2.2 wide angle and f2.2 with flash | 32MP front camera with f2.0
- 17.03 centimeters (6.7-inch) FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- This device comes with a powerful battery life 4500 mah.
- The company has worked on its lagging issues in mobile phones.
- The brand provides 1 year of product warranty and 6 months of accessories warranty available with the product.
- In the market, it is available in 3 color variants. White, black, and blue in the price tag of 26,999.
The brand is well known for brand lovers who love to branded only. This phone is famous for it’s still capturing photography with just its 12.5 megapixels camera. It can outlook other brand’s mobile phones that have 34 or 48 megapixels cameras in them. The best thing about this brand is that it has a clean Android operating system. And the one who has this brand gets the latest updates of Android before everyone. It has the 630 snapdragon processor, which is quite good for smartphones along with a 3700 mah battery and a 6 inch of an OLED display.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM |
- 15.24 cm (6 inch) FHD+ Display
- This smartphone is from google, which is enough to define.
- It has a great picture capturing ability.
- Google pixel 3a XL is available in the market with a price tag of 39000.
- It comes with one year of product warranty.
Also Read – Best Spy Camera in India
The list of mobile phones under 40000 not ended yet, but as we have personally tested and used these smartphones. That is why we can surely tell that the list, as mentioned above, has the best mobile phone under 40000.
Now before buying the best mobile phone under 40000, you should know what you can do with it, being sensible about your goals. So you should know the reason behind the desire to buy the best mobile phone under 40000 is.
A mobile phone has lots of features in it. But it depends on you that what feature you are looking for. You should consider these features before buying a mobile phone.
Build Quality: when we talk about the build quality of the mobile phone, everyone should need to check its build quality. Whether your mobile phone that you are going to buy is made up of metal or plastic. The companies are now making the models with heavy glass-coated panels, but they are very limited.
If you are habitual of dropping your phone here and there. Then we suggest you get a metal body mobile phone or plastic one because the glass-coated mobile phones are very lightweight and can easily slip away.
Display: The size and resolution of the display depend on you, which means for which purpose you use your mobile phone.
5.5-6-inch full HD or QHD display is the perfect choice for you if you use your mobile phone often. If you choose a large screen than 6 inches, then it would make your phone heavy and not at all easy to handle.
Processor: The processor defines the working power of your mobile phone. OS version, UI, and bloatware are some of the factors, and it varies from device to device.
If you are a heavy user means you use your mobile phone for multiple tasks at the same time. Then your mobile phone must have Snapdragon 820/821 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 652. These would be the best choice. Otherwise, if you use your mobile phone normally, then you’ll be satisfied with MediaTek processors.
Camera: This doesn’t matter that you have mobile phones with higher numbers of megapixels. It’s good if you have, but this is not the only factor that makes your mobile phones better. Other specifications are also important to be there in your camera that are aperture, pixel size, ISO levels, autofocus, and much more.
Battery: technically speaking, the battery of mobile phones differs as per the user usages their mobile phones.
If you want to use your mobile phone for playing games or work on multiple apps at the same time, stream videos, etc. Then your mobile phone must have a 3500 mAh or above battery power. Rest, if you are a normal or light user, then a 3000 mAh power battery would be enough for you to use.
Storage: Nowadays, the storage of mobile phones is an important part as no one wants to store their files anywhere else if they have smartphones with them. The already installed apps take a sufficient amount of storage, which reduces the storage capacity of mobile phones.
If you are passionate about playing games, then you must have the storage of a minimum of 64 Gb to 128 GB storage, which helps you to use your phone with other heavy applications also to work at the same time while playing. But those who prefer to keep the selected number of applications then 32 GB of storage is sufficient.
Design: It matters a lot these days to have a mobile phone that has good body design. If you want a mobile phone that you can use by one-hand, then before buying pick it up and try it out once. The companies are manufacturing a lot of mobile phones nowadays with both sides of the glass material. But, these glass-coated manufactured mobile phones want more care to use than mobile phones made of metal and plastic structure. So they won’t suit everyone. The design you choose for yourself should look good, and you feel good to carry that.
Also Read – Best 4g Mobile under 7000 in India
Details About Biometric Authentication:
Those days are gone when you have to enter the passwords on your screen to unlock the phone. Nowadays, most of the mobile phones are coming with the fingerprint sensors built into them to unlock mobile phones. This feature unlocks mobile phones quickly and easily in just a touch. And then some of the higher brands mobile phones have biometric authentication like iris scanning or facial recognition.
Operating System: Android or IOS?
Android: A maximum number of people prefer to have Android as the operating system of their mobile phones. It is not without any reason you’ll find a number of choices with Android than iOS, in terms of display size, specs, design, price, and capabilities. Also, the operating system, Android, is much easier to use as compared to IOS.
IOS: that is not important that you have an old model of iPhone or the new iPhone. All of the iPhones run on the updated version of Apple’s operating system, i.e., IOS. IOS is not very easy to use, but if you are looking for safety in your mobile phones, then IOS has the best security features. And if you compared with an android’s features, operating system iOS11 offers you some different enhancements.
As we have mentioned, the features that one should consider before making a decision on buying a mobile phone. It’s important for you to choose between the operating system, whether you go for IOS or Android. And of course, it is also important to figure out the amount of investment you want to invest in having the best mobile under 40000. We have mentioned the list of best mobile phone under 40000 with all their specifications. I hope the list that we have mentioned above helps you out in making a mindset of buying a mobile phone.
Sometimes it is not important what you want you to get in that budget but never compromise with the comfort zone. Now we hope there is no more confusion in your mind in making a selection between the lots of mobile phones that are available in the Indian market. If we forgot to mention anything, then you must comment below, and we surely work on that.
Are you looking for the best mobile under 40000? I know how difficult it is to live without a mobile phone as it is now the daily needs of the current generation!