Every Indian Kitchen needs a Mixer grinder as almost every Indian recipe is best enjoyed with chutneys. From poppy seeds to coconut, everything gets ground easily in a mixer grinder making the entire process of cooking hassle-free. Now you can make ginger garlic paste, onion chutney, coconut chutney, cooking batter, tomato chutney, coriander leave paste, and even cashew paste effortlessly just by plugging the appliance to the electricity. To help you make a best buying decision, we have given a quick reviews of 10 best mixer grinder in India.
While choosing a mixer for your kitchen, make sure that you select the best one. There are multiple brands in the market selling mixer grinders like Panasonic, Philips, Preethi, Morphy Richards, Bajaj, Preethi and much more. The variation in wattage and the number of jars are critical while choosing a mixer grinder for your kitchen.
Best Mixer Grinder in India 2020
Here are the best mixer grinder in India ranked, in order:
1. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 – 750 watt Mixer Grinder with 5 jars
As technology and science have made our lives easier, the traditional stone grinders have been replaced with the modern day incarnations of them, namely the mixer grinders. A smart kitchen with an updated mixer grinder is must, and the Preethi Zodiac MG 218 – 750 watt Mixer Grinder with 5 jars is one of the best sellers in the market with following super-features.
- India's No 1 Mixer-Grinder Brand(as per Francis Kanoi) ; Performance Features: This Preethi mixer grinder has a powerful motor that ensures robust...
- Master Chef + Jar for food processing capabilities: Atta Kneading in 1 min, Chopping in just 2 pulses, Grating and Slicing in seconds, Meat mincing in...
- Centrifugal juicer to prepare fruit and vegetable juices
- Super Extractor capable of extracting milk/tamarind essence
- Blender for preparing dosa milkshakes and lassi
- Multifunctional stainless steel blades
- Rotary speed controls
- Long list of accessories that includes kneader in addition to the jars and blades
- Safety features available
2. Panasonic MX-AC400 – 550 watts 4 Jar Mixer Grinder
Add a dash of style to your modern kitchen and get yourself one Panasonic MX-AC400 – 550 watt 4 Jar Mixer Grinder to serve mouth watering dishes every time, your preparations are sure to earn admiration once you choose this mixer grinder to arrange for all the necessary blends, pastes, chutneys and shakes using this fantastic product. It comes with multiple features that make it a perfect choice for any urban household.
- Safety locking system as per international standard and 5 years motor warranty
- Flow breaker Jar help to increase grinding efficiency
- A 550-watt motor makes it ideal for the Indian kitchen
- Circuit breaker system to cater to overloads
- 4-speed selection
- 4 jars that include blender, juicer jar, mill jar and chutney jar
- Stainless steel Samurai edge blades capable of grinding meat and other hard substances
- Best Mixer grinder for Dosa Batter and Chutneys
- High-quality safety features
3. Philips HL 1645 – 750 watt 3 jar Mixer cum Blender jar with a fruit filter
Philips is undoubtedly the one name that stands for quality and justifies every parameter of it. If you are planning to get a new mixer for your kitchen, this Philips HL 1645 – 750 watt 3 jar Mixer cum Blender jar with fruit filter would be a great choice. The ergonomic built; the aesthetic look and the superior features are some of the reason for getting this product to enhance your collection of kitchen appliances.
- Power: 750 watt ; Speed setting: 3 and pulse ; Power indicator: Yes
- Operating voltage: 220-240 volt, Rpm: 11,000 RPM (approx.)
- 750-watt motor capable of catering to heavy loads
- The vertical design makes it look aesthetic
- Advanced designing eliminates unnecessary sound while operation
- Auto shut off feature in case of overloading
- Multipurpose jar for mixing, grinding and blending
- Front control knobs makes your job of operating the mixie easy
- Reverse quadra flow jars prevent sticking to the walls
- Adequate safety measures
This Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 watt Mixer Grinder 3-piece is a wonderful product that will make your dishes tastier in flavor and less time consuming while preparing. The blue and white combination lends this mixer a sophisticated look that will be an added advantage to the overall décor of your kitchen.
- India's No 1 Mixer-Grinder Brand(as per Francis Kanoi), Suitable for Wet Grinding, Liquidizing
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer service number: 9940000005
- An efficient appliance, this mixie saves a lot of power
- Shockproof plastic body makes it attractive
- Flexi lid allows for conversion capacity of the jar
- Stainless steel jars for higher efficiency
- Rotary front control features make it look attractive
- One of the best budget mixer grinders suitable for a small family
Philips is one name that can be trusted blindfolded and this Philips HL 7720 750-watt Mixer Grinder with 3 jars is an amazing mixer within budget. The ergonomic structure, the aesthetic design, and the safety measures make this product a must for every kitchen. If you have a small family and everyone loves to eat differently every day, try this product to add some variations to your regular servings.
- Power: 750 watts; Operating Voltage 230 volts
- Warranty 2 Years
- Auto cut-off protection in case of overloading
- 3 different jars for specific purposes
- Advanced ventilation system reduces the heat
- The open fit coupler is an additional safety feature
- Child lock facility
Cooking is not always all about sweat and time; lovely delicacies can be prepared with ease and less time. If you have good kitchen appliances in your kitchen, great recipes are just a few minutes away. This Philips HL 7710/00 – 600 watt Mixer Grinder is a wonderful product that will make cooking hassle-free for everyone.
- Power: 600 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- 600-watt motor makes it apt for a small Indian family
- The open coupler attachment allows for easy cleaning
- Strong stainless steel blades
- Suitable for making excellent Dosa, Idly batter.
- 3 jars for various purposes
- Enhanced ventilation system
Try this Maharaja Whiteline Mg Joy Elite (MX-166) 750-watt Mixie that will help you in every attempt of yours. The fine blending and superior performance make this a favorite product. Maharaja being a well-known name in the market, one can easily bank on it. If you have plans to get a new mixer for your kitchen, think of getting this one that is affordable and efficient.
- Power - 750W and Blades - SS - Super Sharp
- Warranty: Warranty: 2 year on product and 5 year on motor
- 4 jars of different sizes for addressing various needs
- 750-watt motor allows for higher efficiency and power
- Frontal rotary controls add to the attraction
- Good speed of 18000 rpm
- Made from high-grade plastic
One of the best international brands of high repute, Morphy Richards is a name that comes on the top of the list of electronic appliances. From the extensive gamut of products, choose a mixer grinder for your kitchen that will aesthetically justify your kitchen décor and will let you experiment with any recipe to your heart’s content. If you have been willing to prepare some south Indian delicacies that need elaborate arrangements of batters and pastes but did not do so owing to the hassle involved, this mixer from Morphy Richards will be your onetime solution.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Contact_us on: [ 18001025963 ]
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated...
- The 500-watt motor performs the toughest jobs with ease
- 3 stainless steel blades that fit inside all the jars
- 3 jars of different sizes
- Overload protection facility available
Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixie with 3 jars is a useful product that can effortlessly ease off your kitchen works. With the reliable name associated with the product, you can rely on the mixer in terms of durability and performance. It comes with some of the essential and superior features that make it an advanced one.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries. Please contact_us on: [ 18001025963 ]
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated...
- 3-speed control with incher for momentary operation
- Multifunctional blades
- Stylish look
- 3 stainless steel jars
- Rustproof plastic body
- Frontal rotary controls
- 500-watt motor
This Bajaj Twister 750-watt Mixer Grinder with 3 jars is a perfect appliance for any modern household. Following are some features that make it a must for every Indian kitchen.
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated...
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. If the noise level seems abnormal, please contact Brand Service Centre
- 750 watt motor makes it a powerful appliance
- 30 minutes rating
- 3 stainless steel jars
- The provision of transparent domes and clips makes it a flexible appliance.
- The motor comes with a 5 year guarantee
- Overload protector available
Mixer Grinder Buying Guide
If you are planning to get one mixer for your kitchen, it is of much importance that you look into the features and specifications of the mixer to ensure that you invest in the best. Earlier, the grinding was done by stone grinders, and the effort involved was hectic. But the first name that introduced the concept of electrical mixer grinders to India is Sumeet.
Being one of the pioneering brands, Sumeet was synonymous with mixer grinders. There was at least one Sumeet product there in every household of that time. However, today there are more than sufficient brands available selling a variety of mixer grinders. To chose the best one for you’re the following parameters are needed to be kept in mind.
Choose the mixer grinder depending on the wattage and motor efficiency. Also, take note of the power consumption criteria as there are many mixers available in the market these days that promote energy saving and are ideal for any household.
Make sure that the mixer you choose for your kitchen comes equipped with the best safety features. Check if the mixer has overload protection or not.
Jars & Blades
Ensure that your mixer comes with multiple jars catering to the various requirements of the kitchen. The blades are also crucial as they are critical in maintaining the quality of grinding. Ideally, the stainless steel blades are the best as they are sharp and rust proof.
Check if your chosen mixer has an updated ventilation system associated with it or not. If you use the mixer for long, it should not get heated or else it would be prone to malfunctions later.
There are multiple brands in the market selling premium quality mixer grinders. Some of the most renowned names to choose your mixer from would be Philips, Morphy Richards, Bajaj, Preethi, Panasonic, etc.
Make sure that you invest your hard earned money in the right mixer. Warranty period is a must check for all the mixers.
Almost every kitchen today has an urban look and a modular kitchen set up. Make sure that the mixer you choose has the perfect sleek looks that will match the updated arrangements of the kitchen décor.
Types of Mixers
The multiple activities associated with the mixer grinders have made the mixers different in terms of functions, and each of them has a separate name for it. Mixer and grinder are two different part of the machine and have separate works for them. Here is a brief for each of them that is necessary these days for any kitchen.
Most of the cuisines in India are either directly related to some sort of paste or are served with some kind of chutneys. Hence, is it of much importance to have a finer mixer at your home. Mixer generally transforms the ingredients into a semi-liquid mixture like purees, vegetable pastes required to make curry, batters and much more. Mixers can be of two varieties like the hand blended one and the stand mixer.
To blend eggs or milk into a smooth, homogeneous liquid mixture, hand blenders are of much importance. These blenders come equipped with a motor that helps in blending and the ingredients easily. All you need is just a bowl in which the blending could be done. Being a hand driven device, this blender is known as hand blender and is a very utilitarian product for an urban kitchen.
When it comes to blending harder grains, hand mixers are not apt. Instead, use the stand mixers that make it easier to form the perfect dough for your evening snacks. From whipping cream to preparing the batter for chicken, every single mixing work is effortlessly done with the help of stand mixer. Your kitchen is sure to be updated with a perfect stand blender in it.
Grinders vary a little from the mixers in terms of its functioning. Unlike the mixer, grinders are specialized in making hard ingredients reduce to dust form. Be it cardamom, turmeric, coffee beans, lentils, cereals, or spices; a grinder is a must for every modern kitchen to bring the best taste to the dishes.
The Mixie or the Mixer cum Grinder
The colloquial term dedicated to the combination of mixer and grinder is Mixie. Though it is not a perfect technical term, it has a wide recognition among the mass as a nickname for mixer and grinder. As the name suggests, this appliance does a dual role. It allows the user to make the necessary liquid pastes and chutneys while the grinding of spices and lentils are also possible. In general, separate jars are accompanied with the mixer grinders for dry and wet grinding. The wet grinding jars are generally of bigger volumes. These jars are made of stainless steel ensuring a superior look and rust resistance capacity.
The Juicer cum Mixer cum Grinder is the best appliance for any household to have. Owing to its multi-utility aspect, the Juicer cum Mixer cum Grinder is becoming very popular these days.
How Do You Choose a Mixer Grinder for You?
There are many in the market that claim to be your best company in the kitchen. However, it is your responsibility to select the best out of it. There are some of the criteria that make the mixer grinder perfect for your kitchen and while making the final choice, these are needed to be kept in mind.
There are some technical terms associated with the functioning of the mixer grinders which are critical and everyone intending to buy one should have a fair idea about them.
Wattage signifies the power of a motor and the higher the wattage is, the more massive load the mixer can grind at a time. For regular kitchen requirements, Indian household prefers a wattage between 550 watts and 600 watts. If you need to grind large quantities at a go, you can also choose a mixer with 750 and wattage.
Rotation per minute is abbreviated as RPM, and higher the rotation, more powerful is the motor. Regular mixers feature a speed of 15000 rpm, and with higher RPM, you can enjoy lesser time for grinding.
Rating in minutes
The standard time is 30 minutes with 5 minutes run time and 3 minutes pause time to keep the health of the motor in good condition. If you run the mixer for a more extended period at a go, this might heat up the machine damaging the motor.
While choosing a mixer grinder, make sure that you select the best brand with wide options available for servicing. Also, do a local research that will help you to take the right decision. Another aspect that needs attention is the availability of the spare parts of the machine. Make sure that the blades and the rubber gasket can be replaced minus any hassle.
Most of the modern kitchens are aesthetically done with the interiors and the same demands for a matching sleek mixer grinder. Hence, choose the one that looks slim and fits in any corner of your kitchen.
As far as the electrical appliances are concerned, safety measures are a must. Choose the mixer that comes with best of the safety gears like lid locks, overload protection and fast cooling technology to ensure hassle free cooking.
Overloading Protection Feature
Overloading protection is a must feature that you must look for while getting a new mixer grinder for you. Even if you overload the machine unknowingly, the same will get turned off automatically ensuring no hazard.
Quality Of Accessories
The jars, blades and the lids are the accessories that come with the mixer grinders and are of much importance. Make sure that your mixer has all of them and in good quality.
Now that you know what you should look for in your mixer grinder, here is brief guide to seal the deal.
- Avoid using hot ingredients as you can damage the jar walls
- Ensure to add sufficient water while making Idly, Dosa Batters and purees
- It is important to have proper earthing systems in place to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Allow air inside the jar to escape before operating the mixie
That was a pretty huge and detailed guide on how to buy best mixer grinder in India. We have provided all the info we could get from various sources like forums, customer reviews, etc so that you don’t have problem in finding the best fit for you.
If you have any problem, feel free to get in touch with us via comment box below and our team will reply you in the next 24 hours.
- 8 Best Food Processor in India 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide - March 12, 2020
- Best Fish Oil in India 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide - March 11, 2020
- Best Ink Tank Printer in India 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide - March 11, 2020
Are you confused to choose best mixer grinder? If yes, don’t worry. After testing we have made the list of best mixer grinders in India.