Today, I am going to talk about a tool or gadget that is still widely used in professional and personal offices: the ink tank printer. It ensures that you can print your documents with quality and speed. So this is a brief article where I will review the best ink tank printer in India and also share a comprehensive buying guide to make it easier for you to choose a suitable ink tank printer.
The ink tank printer has a great advantage of not using a cartridge for printing. Having an ink tank printer at the time of need will ensure high print quality and much more productive than the cartridge printer as it uses liquid ink. Better at great print quality, there are a variety of ink tank printer models available on the market. Here we will talk about the best ink tank printer, their advantages and also things to consider before making the final purchase as it is a long term and expensive gadget.
Before we start here is something you must know:
- The ink tank printer offers convenience, high-quality printing, and much more productivity than the cartridge printer.
- A single ink tank can amount to about 35 cartridges. The cost of the print is about 0.5 paisa per sheet in black and white.
- Despite being more expensive than other printers, the ink tank printer is extremely handy and convenient for those who print regularly or in bulk (Professionals)
Best Ink Tank Printer in India
Ideal for those who print often and are looking for more print savings: one EcoTank ink bottle equal to 35 cartridges. It has all the required features which an ink tank printer should have, and so it is often called “All in one ink tank printer” as it Scans, Copies, and prints together.
Epson has released two style types L3150 & L3152 with the same specs but has a slight difference in their value. Epson EcoRank L3150 offers excellent print quality with prints up to 33 (black & white pages) and 15 (color prints) per minute without any lag.
It also offers tremendous and smooth connectivity through several mediums, which include Wifi, USB, and Smartphone Application, so you don’t need to depend on any single variable to use your printer. EcoTank supports all standard page sizes like A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, & DL with a print resolution of(5760×1440) that makes it a more reliable product.
With compact and small size, it helps you create more space at your office or wherever you use it. Considering all the features and essential measures, this particular model is one of my favorite amongst all.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Super High Print Speed with Micro Piezo technology delivers the task on time and helps you meet creepy deadlines.
- The installation of this model is completely free by Epson.
- WiFi connectivity up to 4 phones, offers an enhanced experience for batch users.
- Along with smooth WiFi connectivity, it also gives features like iPrint, E-mail Print Driver, and Remote Print Driver for a perfect wireless experience.
- Electricity Consumption of about 12W is shallow as compared to other printers.
2. HP 410
With an innovative and different design, the HP 410 ink tank printer has Wi-Fi, which is an exciting and beneficial feature, a printer must-have. Being an all in one segment, this model also does scanning, printing, and imitating in one place. The HP 410 prints 7.5 black and white pages and 4.5 color pages in a minute.
It offers an optimized resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) and up to 1200×1200 rendered dpi in black and white. This HP 410 ink tank printer is compatible with only HP gt52 and gt51 ink bottles, which allows quality printing at a low cost.
With a High-capacity ink tank system, it allows thousands of quality prints. Specially engineered for high volume and bulk printing, you can print up to 8000 pages with a set of 3 HP ink color bottles that are transparent (You can fill up whenever you run out of ink.)
HP has produced the best quality printers and promises genuine, high-quality printing with this specific 410 ink tank printer. It has all the necessary functions of printing, scanning, copying, and connecting to Wi-Fi, which makes it a complete and perfect ink tank printer.
- Printer type - ink tank; functionality - all-in-one (print, scan, copy), scanner type - flatbed; printer output - colour
- Connectivity - wi-fi, usb, hp smart app, Finished output handling: Sheetfed
- Brilliant text quality that gives darker and bold enough to satisfy your vision.
- Transparent tanks let you see how much work you can perform with the ink left in bottles.
- Specially made to perform bulk tasks and can be operated wirelessly from anywhere with a suitable WiFi connection.
Pixma G2000, an all-in-one ink tank printer by quality-conscious brand “Canon.” This model is specially designed for bulk or a high volume of printing at an extremely low cost. It is also an “All-in-one” ink tank printer that means you can scan, print, and copy in one place.
It can print up to 9 Black & White pages and 5 Colored pages in a minute without any interval. As per ISO standards, the cost of one color print is 21 paise, and one black and white print cost 8 paise, which is very cost-effective.
Offering speed and convenience, the Canon Pixma G2000 model has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color and up to 600 x 600 dpi in black & white. It is also ideal for printing photographs.
Besides, it produces little noise but offers excellent quality prints. It is packed with 4 ink bottles of all 4 different colors (CMYK) and is compatible with GI-790 & GI-790 ink bottles.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB; Compatibility - Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Mac OS X v10.7.5 and later
- The integrated ink tank system offers a compact design, which helps a lot to free up some space.
- Boardless printing up to A4 size that saves sheet space and delivers excellent print quality.
- Promising 1-year warranty or 15000 prints whichever is earlier by Canon.
When we talk about printers and technology, Epson is one of the largest printer brands. I have already mentioned an amazing ink tank printer by Epson, and again here it another fabulous machine, EcoTank L3110.
Also, this particular machine is the Best Seller product under ink tank printers on Amazon. It has some amazing features (print, scan, and copy) all together in one place, which makes it more user-friendly.
With very low print cost and high yield, the Epson EcoTank L3110
All-In-One printer prints up to 7,500 color pages and 4,500 black and white pages and is packed with 4 (CMYK) original Epson ink bottles. It supports all common page sizes like A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, & DL.
The compatible ink bottle is T003 (CMYK), which delivers amazing print quality and at an effective cost. Free Installation is another perk of this machine offered by Epson and is one of the most preferred ink tank printers.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB
- Epson is a super quality conscious brand that makes this product reliable and trustworthy.
- Warranty of 1-year or 30000 pages (whichever is earlier) is another great advantage of this product.
- Avail the full free installation by contacting Espon on 1860 3000 1600
DeskJet 4729 is a premium budget ink tank printer by HP, which offers an excellent quality printing experience. Convenient and multifunctional, the DeskJet 4729 printer provides wireless connectivity through Wi-Fi functionality. It also has a high-speed USB 2.0 port for hassle-free connectivity.
It is an All-In-One segment printer which offers Printing, Scanning, and Copying at the same place, which saves expense by not purchasing 3 different machines as DeskJet 4739 is offering everything at one place.
A unique feature of this printer is its voice-activated or hands-free printing feature, which works with Alexa and Google Assitant. It prints 7.5 (Black & White Pages), 5.5 (Colour Pages) in a minute, and as per ISO standard, the cost of one black and white print is 52 paise per page and whereas one color print will cost 1.01 rupees per page.
It is specially designed and is best for homes or small offices. HP DeskJet 4729 supports all standard page sizes and delivers quality prints with a resolution of 4800×1200 optimized DPI color, and 1200×1200 rendered DPI for black and white.
- Printer Type - Ink Advantage; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Voice-activated, Hands Free Printing: This printer has voice-activated printing feature which works with Alexa & Google Assistant. From shopping lists...
- Easy to Install and Operate (No professional needed)
- Hands-free printing works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Being a product by HP, this machine offers terrific quality prints.
Canon Pixma G1010 is a single function ink tank color printer that is best for home use. It features Print Only Color Output with smooth wired USB connectivity. Pixma G1010 which is tagged as Amazon’s Choice, prints 8.8 pages (Black & White), 5 pages (Colour) in a single minute with any lag encounter.
And the cost of one black and white print is 8 paise and of a single-colored print is 21 paise, which is subjected as economical. Print resolution by this machine is 4800×1200, and it supports all standard page size, which includes 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 and B5.
It has 4 ink bottles of different colors, and this machine is compatible with GI-790 (Black), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) ink bottles only. Canon offers free installation on this particular model with a year warranty from the date of purchase. Considering all features and comparatively low cost, this is a worth buying option.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank, Functionality - Print Only, Printer Output - Color
- Connectivity - USB, Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Note:This printer is not compatible with MAC OS
- High page yield ink bottles that offer up to 7000 pages.
- Compact size and ink tank systems for easy storage and transportation.
- Free Installation, which saves your extra expense!
DCP-T500W is another amazing All-In-One ink tank digital printer by Brother. It performs every necessary function that includes Print, Scan, Copy, and even Fax and has wireless connectivity possible by WiFi.
This Printer can print 27 pages (Black & White) and 10 pages (Colored) in a single minute and costs 1 rupee to print a black & white page and 2 rupees for a color print.
Like all the other updated printers, this also supports all the basic page sizes that include A4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes, Photo (10 × 15 cm), Photo 2L (13 × 18 cm) and Index Card (127 × 203 mm) and also supports manual duplex printing. With high page yield, it is compatible with BT-6000 and BT-5000 ink bottles only.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax); Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB
- The 1-year manufacturer warranty makes it a more trustworthy product.
- WiFi connectivity makes it more easy to operate and print it via your smartphone.
So these were some of our top ink tank printer and each one mentioned is a suitable and worth buying option for you.
Buying Guide for Ink Tank Printer
Ink tank printer is an amazing new technology that is now used by millions and is ranking out the old printers. There is a specific space in the printer where you insert this ink that must be purchased separately. Easy to refill, it is effortless to put the ink in the printer, you can do it yourself without any problem. They have space for 3 bottles of coloured ink (yellow, blue, and magenta) and 1 black bottle, also known as CMYK. Below here are some very essential points to discuss and give a thought on before purchasing your ink tank printer.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ink Tank Printer
The most significant advantage of the ink tank printer is the practicality it offers. In a crowded office, for instance, it may be a waste of time to have to change the cartridge every week or even every day. The larger ink tanks offer much more durability.
Many of them make as much as 35 cartridges! That is 35 unnecessary exchanges that you can save. It also means that you will save money. The cost per page printed on the ink tank printer is super cheap: about 5-10 paise for a black and white page and 15 paise to 1 rupee for a color page.
Another advantage is that, because they are more modern, they usually provide more functions. Most ink tank printer models offer the ability to print over Wi-Fi or a USB port, making it much easier because you don’t need wires and installations. Many with new updated technology come with hands-free and voice-activated, which lets you print over a voice through Alexa and Google Assistant.
I don’t find this as a disadvantage, but this type of printer is only recommended to those who really make constant use. Also, by time, liquid ink can lose some of its quality and damage you if you use it infrequently. We must also take into account its higher cost than other printers. But it pays in the long run for those who make a lot of impressions.
What is the Difference Between the Ink Tank or Cartridge Printer?
This is one of the most popular questions asked when we talk about printers in brief. The truth is that each type is best suited for different needs. One of the main differences between an ink tank printer and one that works with cartridges is its productivity.
One tank is roughly equivalent to about 35 cartridges. For some, this is reason enough to think that the ink tank is better. However, there is more to consider. The tank, in fact, yields many more pages compared to cartridges printer, but it is not an advantage for those who do not print much. This is because the paint may dry up and lose quality over time.
Print quality also changes significantly between the two types. The ink tank can print high-quality photos, as cartridges often do not reproduce images as so much perfection.
So if you only use a printer to print a document or you are ready to compromise with your print quality, then the cartridge might be right for your needs. For people who don’t like compromising with the quality, then the ink tank printer is best suited.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing an Ink Tank Printer
You already know almost everything about ink tank printers by now, but some necessary information is still missing. Certain things must be considered before making the ultimate purchase.
Below here are some terms, we must discuss before purchasing or making an ultimate decision
- Print speed
- Print Resolution
- Number of Impressions
- Other Features
Some offices often need to print huge amounts of sheets in a short period of time. This also goes for local shops that offer printing services. All ink tank printers typically print faster than cartridge printers. However, you need to observe exactly the speed you need.
The most modern and advanced models typically print about 10 to 33 pages per minute for black and white and color prints. So you must know the reason behind your purchase and then decide according the product specification.
This point is especially important for anyone who prints color images or photographs(Photographers and Digital Artists). It is important to ensure a model that provides optimal resolution to avoid unpleasant and pixelated images.
Most ink tank printer models offer great print qualities, much better than those that work with a cartridge. But still, check the description, especially for the color images.
Generally, the best models usually print at the quality of about 5,760 x 1,440 DPI which enough to depict a crystal clear image.
The Number of Yields or Impressions:
You already know that a single ink tank usually equals about 35 cartridges. But what does this mean when we think of how many sheets she can print?
The numbers are very high and especially attract companies with high print demand. A single ink tank can print about 7,000 black and white pages or 5000+ color pages. Some can print more color pages than black and white, so consider your requirements before choosing your ink tank printer.
Because they’re super modern and up to date, ink tank printers can offer a variety of features that help a lot when printing documents and photos. One of them, present on most models, is the Wi-Fi function.
With it, you can say goodbye to the wires, and you don’t have to do that boring process of installing the printer on your computer. It possibility facilities such as printing via smartphone or tablet. Some also have a high-speed USB 2.0 port.
This helps a lot, especially for those who have stores that offer printing services. There are also All-In-One models which has all necessary feature altogether, you can print, scan and copy documents, or even print FAX at one place.
So this is another end of an article, and today we briefly discussed the best ink tank printer in India and its advantages and disadvantages. Also, we have discussed the purchasing criteria or the things to consider before buying an ink tank printer. I want to remind you that the products above mentioned and reviewed are the best available models online, and you should certainly go with those only. I hope you are now satisfied with the particular subject of ink tank printers and their related queries. But by any chance I left anything out, then please make a comment below, and I will surely be back with the best suitable and helpful answer.