Most of us are familiar with the word induction stoves, if you don’t know what induction stoves are let me give you a brief description induction stove are just like others stoves which are used for cooking, unlike other stoves induction stove works on the principle of magnetic induction and the primary source of energy for induction stoves is electricity. Here I am with a comprehensive guide which subjects the best induction stove available in the market that will surely help to choose a quality stove as per your need that too in your budget
Induction stoves are much safer than the traditional LPG gas stoves hence easy to use. Nowadays induction stoves are in great demand but choosing an appropriate induction stove can be quite a difficult task as there are several brands to choose from. With the help of this brief guide I’ll help you to buy the best induction stove and let you know some of their interesting features and functions, so keep on reading till the end.
Go through these important points before you begin with the main guide:
- Induction stove most suitable for you highly depends upon your use i.e. (whether you need it for regular use or an irregular use).
- You can’t use induction without a utensil on it.
- For Induction stove you will be needing special induction utensils else you won’t get good heating results.
Best Induction Stove in India
Philips viva induction stove comes with sleek and sturdy looks, and it is embedded with a glass panel for more convenient and fast cooking. It has electromagnetic induction technology that provides higher efficiency and helps cook food faster than any other traditional LPG stove, Philips viva is one of the best induction stove available in the market. Food cooked on Philips viva induction stove is much healthier as no nutrients are lost because of direct flames. The full glass top of Philips viva gives it a very premium and upmarket touch, and it has very responsive sensor touch keys.
Philips viva has a special quick mode to cook a lot faster; it can deliver up to 2100 watts; it has ten inbuilt presets for Indian recipes, which makes cooking just a task of touch and a lot more easier. Philips viva has a child lock for better childcare, and this stove has 25 hours preset timer for delayed cooking. It comes with an auto switch-off feature to protect your food. The surface of Philips viva is cool to touch; the size of the Philips viva is very compact; it can easily fit in a modern kitchen. Philips viva is very pocket-friendly as it consumes less electricity and saves you money compared to conventional LPG stoves.
- 0 to 3 hours time setting;10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking;High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
- Philips Viva can deliver up to 2100 watts hence food is cooked a lot faster.
- It comes with a 1.2-meter long power cord.
- All the keys of Philips viva are touch-sensitive.
- In has 10 inbuilt preset for one-touch cooking.
- Viva has a glass top which gives it a very premium touch.
V-guard VIC has elegant crystal glass matte finish design which gives you a delightful cooking experience.V-guard VIC is inherited with 5 Indian cooking options i.e. (Boil, Dosa/Roti, Idli, Milk and Warm) which ensure hassle less and easy cooking with a touch of a button.V-guard VIC has 4 hours timing function which you can use to cook time taking food, v-guard VIC is one of the best induction stove available in the market. V-guard VIC has a seven-segment digital display which can display up to 4 digits which makes your working with device way more easier, food needs to be cooked at different temperatures for that v-guard VIC has a special 8 level of temperature and power setting.
V-guard VIC comes with 24-hour preset function with which it can be commanded to work automatically once 24 hours are completed. V-guard VIC has a great range of temperature and voltage adjustment, the temperature can be adjusted between ( 80° Celsius and 240° Celsius) whereas voltage can be adjusted between (120° Watt and 1600°Watt), v-guard VIC has special voltage indicator to monitor the input voltage. V-guard VIC is a great product as it full of exciting features and very budget-friendly.
- Dosa, chappathi, idli, curry, milk and pre-set cooking function
- LED and digital display
- V-guard VIC offers fast and even cooking with power range from 120 Watt to 1600 Watt and temperature range from 80°C to 240° C.
- It is integrated with 5 Indian cooking menu.
- V-guard VIC aids effortless and convenient cooking with 4-hour timer function and 24-hour preset function.
- It also has a very sleek and compact design.
Bajaj majesty induction stove comes with present menus to suit your cooking needs. Bajaj majesty comes with an LED display and a wide range of temperature selection option, one can customize time and temperature according to the food and need. Bajaj majesty comes with modern and classic induction feature and makes cooking effortless, it cooks food faster and prevents loss of essential nutrients from our food, it is one of the best induction stove available in the market. Bajaj majesty comes up with 8 preset menus for quick and effortless cooking, this feature saves a lot of our time. The bold looks and sharp crystal design of bajaj majesty add up extra beauty to your kitchen. Bajaj majesty comes with a tact switch that helps you through different cooking modes, it has a larger heating area that enables you to use larger utensils to cook your favorite dish. Bajaj majesty can provide power up to 1900 watts that reduce the cooking time to a great extent. Bajaj majesty has a tactile soft durable button with haptic feedback. Bajaj majesty comprises of many sensors to ensure complete safety of yours.
- Keep warm mode. Power Input : 220 - 240 V. Power: 1900 watts. Working Voltage Range-130V TO 260V AC. IGBT Used : 25A
- For you safely bajaj majesty doesn’t work until there is a utensil on it.
- It comes with bold and sleek crystal design.
- Bajaj majesty is inherited with several safety sensors.
- It has responsive soft-touch buttons with haptic feedback.
- Bajaj majesty auto-shutdown within a minute feature if no vessel is detected.
Prestige induction cooktop provides you with regular and quick heating with great efficiency. Prestige induction cooktop comes with a wide magnetic wall, highly responsive durable and tactile soft-touch buttons. In Prestige induction cooktop user is safety is considered the that’s why it has safety sensors and auto power-off feature, it is one of the best induction stoves available in the market. The design of a Prestige induction cooktop is sharp and bold which makes cooking a pleasant and joyful task, Prestige induction cooktop comes with highly advanced power-saving technology wherein the induction cooktop dynamically monitors the temperature of the utensil and regulate the power according to the area of the base of utensil. Features of the Prestige induction cooktop enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
This Prestige cooktop is available with Indian menu options that aids you in preparing delicious traditional Indian food, The keep-warm function helps you in serving the food in hot conditions. Prestige cooktop comes with a pause feature that is extremely helpful while cooking, Prestige induction cooktop has a full computer-controlled system that helps in regulating temperature automatically hence saves power and results in effective cooking.
- Indian menu options
- Pause function for added convenience
- This induction cooktop has a fully computer-controlled system that regulates temperature automatically.
- Prestige induction cooktop can supply up to 1900 Watts that leads to fast cooking.
- There is an Indian menu preset for one-touch cooking
- Stove has a pause function, which can also resume cooking at the same temperature.
- Prestige induction cooktop comes with an aerodynamic advance cooling system to maintain a favorable temperature while cooking.
Inalsa magnum can supply power up to 1800 Watt, it is a flat, clean and elegant look cooktop. Easy to operate and touch control, Inalsa magnum comes with special overheat protection and automatic detection of utensil. In Inalsa magnum temperature, power and time are variable hence can be changed as per cooking needs, it is one of the best induction stove available in the market. The Inalsa induction cooktop is an ideal addition to your kitchen. It makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well. Inalsa Magnum Induction Cooktop is a must-have in your collection of kitchen appliances. Use the Inalsa Induction Cooktop to cook your favorite dishes with ease.
Inalsa Magnum offers quick and reliable high-efficiency heating, it comes with the anti-magnetic wall, soft-touch controls, longevity, security, and beauty to this, make cooking an enjoyable and pleasant experience. The Inalsa stove comes with 7 predetermined Indian menus/cooking options to help you prepare genuine Indian food. The product is designed to remove excess energy to provide a healthy meal without any dangers of magnetic or radiation. In addition to ensuring high/low tensile variance, the built-in voltage control unit ensures that the load is gradually loaded for durability and performance in an appliance.
- Take The Control In Your Hands-Select the optimum heat mode or temperature mode, set the timer on the easily recognizable touch panel and you can...
- Innovative Digital Display Equipped with interactive 4 Digit Display, large digital panel, timer, smart push button settings its never...
- Magnum has an anti-magnetic wall so that the excessive magnetic energy is blocked from converting to heat energy.
- Inalsa Magnum is inherited with 7 cooking modes as per Indian food.
- The power supply can be up to 1800 Watts for faster cooking.
- This stove comes with a timer, temperature control, and auto-off function.
- Inalsa Magnum is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Sunflame induction stove comes with bold and sleek premium looks that will make you fall in love on first sight, Sunflame induction stove is one of the best induction stoves available in the market, it has high-quality crystal glass plate on its top. Sunflame induction stove has an inbuilt 8 levels of power and temperature control setting. Through their revolutionary aerodynamic cooling system, Sunflame Induction Cooker eliminates excessive cooktop heating. This gives the users a better security framework, it is one of the best induction stove available in the market. The SF-Ic09 2000 W Induction Cooker is manufactured with a high-quality crystal glass plate and produces the best thermal quality and even heat for the best cooking experience.
In Sunflame electricity consumption is less while generating a good amount of heat energy for cooking in our Sunflame brand. The highest quality and superior performance are guaranteed for each Sunflame material. Sunflame has continuously tried to give home-built people the most current technology and to make cooking a comfortable and pleasant experience with its presence in the Indian kitchens for over three decades. Sunflame induction stove is built-in presets and customized menu options, Sunflame induction stove has integrated 60-second auto switch off program.
- High Quality Crystal Glass Plate
- Indian Menu Options
- Designs and looks of this induction stove are eye-catching.
- It comes with a high-quality crystal glass plate.
- This stove is embedded with the Aerodynamic Cooling System.
- The efficiency of this induction stove is very high.
- Sunflame induction stove comes with 8 Levels of power and temperature settings.
Impex omega is smartly designed to meet your multiple cooking requirements with a capacity of 1700W. It is a cooktop induction which encourages and speeds the cooking. There 8 different built-in programmed modes allow you to quickly select your preferred cooking mode. It also provides a touch-key sensor and LED screen for better cooking. The cook-top layer ensures that the food is cooked quickly and evenly. A touchpad featuring all function controls is provided on this induction stove. The various functions enable you to choose the required configuration based on the food type you cook, it is one of the best induction stove available in the market
Impex omega also has the panel buttons on / off, fire low and time touch. A micro-glass plate is provided on the cooktop. This offers a strong cooking base. Even after regular use, the plate is also very durable and durable. It is perfect for daily cooking requirements. A 4-digit LED screen is available in the cooktop. It makes it easy to make the required environment depending on your cooking requirements. There is also a pre-set 24-hour timer. With these great settings you will prepare the dish to perfection.
- Cooking is love mode visible, when you enjoying its captivating feel. Impex introducing a bunch of appliances for your kitchen. Appliances delivers by...
- Now cook like a pro everyday with innovating product from Impex . Its innovation that make the real difference being IMPEX trusted brand among...
- Impex omega induction stove has a very responsive control panel
- This has an exclusive micro-glass cooktop
- The auto shut off feature helps you in saving electricity
- Omega has 8 different levels of temperature control which enhances your cooking experience
- Impex Omega cooktop comes with a 4-digit LED display, this allows you to easily make the desired setting
Nowadays induction stoves are in fashion people prefer to buy induction cooktop in place of regular gas stove. Induction stoves are portable, easy to install, easy to in comparison to the LPG stove. Induction stove are less risky as there is no flammable gas involved. Above I tried to briefly tell you about some of the best induction stoves available in the market with exciting features and classic looks.
What You Should Know about the Induction Stove in Order Not to Be Disappointed in the Purchase
Induction cookers continue to gain popularity. While some housewives take pride of place in the kitchen, others shrug their shoulders skeptically and talk about the insecurity of their use. Let’s try to figure out which side is true and whether it is worth changing the usual electric or gas stove to a new induction one. The size of the induction stove primarily depends on the amount of food cooked in your household. Before buying an induction stove you have to keep certain factors in mind like safety, quality and price, I have explained these factors down below so keep reading.
Principle of Operation
The main difference between such a stove from a classic electric or gas one is in principle the operation. With a gas stove, everything is obvious: burning gas causes a flame that heats the dishes and the food in it. A classic electric stove works due to the release of thermal energy during the passage of electric current through a metal heating element.
On the induction cooker, they cook thanks to the induction current. The electric current when passing through the turns of a copper coil located under the hob is converted into an alternating electromagnetic field. It creates an eddy current induction, which drives the electrons in the bottom of the dishes and heats it.
Selection of Suitable Utensil for Induction Stove
The induction cooker involves the use of special utensils. This is directly related to the principle of induction: the device of the stove is like a transformer from the lessons of physics, only the primary winding is a coil, and the secondary is cookware. Manufacturers mark it with a special sign in the form of a spiral, and today a set of induction cookware can be purchased at almost any specialized store. You can check if your pan or pan is suitable for an induction cooker using a magnet: if it sticks to the bottom, then you can safely use it.
If you put the wrong capacity on the burner, the stove simply will not work. During cooking, only the bottom of the dishes is heated and, accordingly, the food in it, but not the hob. Therefore, if a piece of food falls on the burner, it’s okay. The protein will not coagulate, the onion will not burn, and you will not have to scrape the coals in torment.
Features and Functions of a Good Induction Stove
- Full-size – freestanding stove with oven and hobs.
- Hob – built-in panel, which can be installed directly in the countertop.
- Portable – easy to carry with if needed
- Quick Start – you turn on the stove and it automatically determines which utensil is there is on cookware.
- Heat maintenance mode – with this function, you can leave cooked food on the stove and it will not cool.
- Timer with automatic shutdown and without it – you set the cooking time, after which a signal will sound and the burner will either turn off (automatic shutdown) or continue to work (without automatic shutdown).
- Protective shutdown – it will work if liquid gets on the hob: the stove will automatically turn off.
- Adjusting the power and temperature – you create optimal conditions for cooking specific dishes. Some stoves offer the choice of a suitable cooking method, such as frying, cooking or stewing.
- Pause – if you need to be distracted for a short time, just press the pause and do your thing. In this case, the previously set settings will not be reset.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Induction Stove (Purchasing Criteria)
When buying an induction stove, it is important to consider some factors when choosing a good quality product. Below here are some of the aspects to consider and discuss before buying the best induction stove
Let’s have a brief look on these terms:
The most important thing before you purchase an induction stove is to check about its safety features, does it fulfill the standards set up by the regulatory authorities. This part of the selection is very important because a minor compromise with safety in the stove can cause thousand and even can endanger your life
We must choose the best quality induction stove because if we make a small compromise with the quality then it can be very dangerous. I prefer you to buy a branded induction stove which has cleared the standard set up b regulating authorities. Induction stove should be durable and reliable, choose one which can be used in the long run.
There plenty to induction stoves available in the market choose one that suits your needs. Basic function and features of all the induction stoves are the same, extra features and functions can cost you some extra money, the price greatly depends on the looks and the glamour of the induction stove. The price of an induction stove starts from 1200 and can go up to 4000 with the addition of extra handy features.
Some Drawbacks but Not Deal Breakers
- The price will be higher than for similar stoves (gas or electric).
- You may have to replace all cooking utensils.
- Additional adapters may also come in handy to use containers with a small bottom diameter. For example, a Turk for coffee.
- Some models may seem noisy compared to the usual classic plates.
- Strict operating requirements due to the nature of the cooking method.
Where Can I Buy an Induction Stove?
Induction stoves are easily available in the supermarkets you if you are an introvert person then you can buy it online from the e-commerce giants like Amazon and Flipkart etc, I will recommend you to buy them online to avail the benefits of latest offers, there you can see the review of past customer and know their experience with the product. Induction stoves mentioned in this article are taken from Amazon, which gives the assurity of delivering genuine and verified products to your doorstep.
Induction stoves have become very popular nowadays, they are very easy and convenient to use and clean in comparison to the regular gas stoves. Induction stoves fit easily in the space tight places. Here in this brief guide I tried to get you through some of the best induction stoves available in the market. Induction stoves are in great demand, I hope my guide will help you get the best induction stove, The products mentioned above are handpicked and top of the line which ensure service. If you still have any doubts and queries related to the best induction stove feel free tom ask down in the comment section.
Are you looking for the best induction stove? If yes, I have reviewed the best induction stoves that are currently available in India and offers excellent buy!