Everyone likes to have a multi-function invention that could help them in the kitchen. Spending hours in chopping vegetables, making soups, and all. How about just make your soup ready in 30 seconds. Or any delicious shake in less time. Yes, this all is possible with the help of the best hand blender in India. If you have a powerful hand blender with you in your kitchen, you can cook food in less time.
A hand blender is a small kitchen appliance used to blend things like soup, shakes, mocktails, and any other liquids. It is also now as the immersion blender or sticks blender, which is easy to use in hands. A hand blender is a lightweight and sleek kitchen tool that has a motor fixed in its upper portion. And a stainless steel blades that use to blend the things in the lower portion of the tool. In some hand blender, these blending blades can change with the whisk and chopping blades. The best thing about this amazing product is that it minimizes the tough task in less time. You can directly use this tool in any container in which you want to blend anything, no specific container or bowl is needed. It is difficult to choose which hand blender is best for you. So, for you, we have mentioned below the list of some best hand blenders available in the market with the brief buying guide. The buying guide and list help you in deciding the best hand blender for you.
The Best Hand Blender in India
In the market, various brands are available with their different models of hand blenders. Many of the models come up with attachments like chopping and whisking, which makes the hand blender more efficient to use. Having a hand blender in your kitchen makes your life easy going in the kitchen. So here is the list of top hand blenders in India.
The brand provides you the best product in the field of electrical appliances. This Inalsa hand blender helps you to make smoothies, mixing fruits and vegetables easily. This hand blender comes with various features that make you fall in love with the product. It consumes 800 watts of electric power to operate at its best. The power of consumption enhances the quality of hand blender and make it worthwhile for you to use it as per your need. DC type motor has been used in the hand blender that consumes the electricity much but reduces the amount of the bill.
The hand blender is not having much weight, so it’s easy to hold it in any way in the hand. The design crafted so well that it attracts people towards itself. It comes in an elegant black-grey color. The company provides two years of manufacturing warranty for this product. The blades are sharp enough to chop down the fruits and vegetables quickly.
- HANDHELD BLENDING POWER-> With power of 1000W, Input Supply: 220 - 230V, AC, this appliance performs all of your cooking tasks proficiently. It...
- FOR INSTANT MOUTH-WATERING DISHES-> Want solutions to simplify hectic life!! Reduce kitchen prep time & make healthy, delicious food & drinks with our...
- The product comes along with 600ml of the multipurpose jar.
- It has 800 watts DC motor.
- Variable speed controller.
- Available in the market in affordable prices.
- The company provides attachments chopper and whisker too.
- This hand blender has two years of manufacturing warranty.
- Easy detachable stainless steel blades.
Bajaj is a famous brand in the market for its kitchen electrical appliances. The build quality of this hand blender is quite good, and you do not have to worry about its durability. It makes tough cooking tasks like kneading, mixing, whisking, beating, chopping, and many other cooking tasks easier for you. With the weight of just 1.1 kilograms, it works freely in your hands. The gripping of this product is so handy, which makes your work done effortlessly.
It comes with the 250 watts in built motor. And the company has provided three different speed modes- low, medium and high, which you can adjust as per your desire. The product consumes less amount of electrical power and gives much better results in blending. You get multiple attachments with this hand blender like a dough hook, beater, and an eject button for removing the attachments and cleaning it easily.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001025963
- 3 speed control for superior beating experience
- The company uses an energy-efficient motor in this model.
- Stylish and attractive body design.
- It comes along with two years of manufacturing warranty.
- This hand blender consumes 250 watts of electric power.
- Lightweight and easy to access.
- It comes with three different speed modes control settings.
- The eject button is there on top for removing attachments for cleaning.
Also Read – Best Front Loading Washing Machine in India
If you are looking for a budget-friendly hand blender with good quality. This hand blender from the Orpat best suit in that condition. It is the best hand blender with low cost in the India market with high-quality performance in the kitchen.
This normal design hand blender comes with an ergonomic handle and a power button on the handle to operate it comfortably and quickly. The company has used the 150 watts of power consumption motor in this hand blender. The super sharp stainless steel blades of this hand blender make this product in this list of best hand blender in India. The blade quality is so rich that they don’t catch rust easily and gives long durability life to this product. This Orpat hand blender model comes with six-speed modes that make the customer’s work easy. You can easily detach the attachments of this product to clean the product. And if you are using a dishwasher to clean this product, simply remove the rubber grip first to ensure its safety.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number:...
- Unique comfort grip, The frequency is 50 Hz, Functions: Beating
- Available in the market at a low price.
- This hand blender is easy to operate and easy to clean.
- The manufacturers use stainless steel blades in this model.
- It has two meters of power cord and wall-mountable, which make it easy to use.
- The company has provided one year of manufacturing warranty service for this model.
- The motor consumes 250 watts of electrical power, with 230 operating voltage.
If you don’t want to waste your money as well as your precious time in doing tough tasks of the kitchen like blending, chopping, and all, you must have this model of boss hand blender with you. Boss hand blender is a top-rated product in the market available right now. And people are eager to buy it because of its stylish body and durable material quality.
This powerful blender comes with three stainless steel blades – whisker, mincer, and beater blades for chopping, slicing, and dicing the necessary items for you quickly. This hand blender comes along with the wall-mounted stand that helps the blender in the wall support. The speed controller is there to adjust the speed as per your need. It has two speed modes high and low. The simple body structure of this blender helps you to clean it up easily. The model consumes 125 watts of electric power and operates on 230 voltages. With this hand blender, you can easily accomplish your target in less time. And the brand is totally reliable as it is serving its customers for many years.
- Easy to clean and operate
- 3 stainless steel blades to do the variety of jobs effortlessly
- Available in the market at a very affordable price.
- The body designed so well that it is easy to clean and maintain.
- The motor of this product has a warranty of two years.
- Very easy and simple to operate.
- 1he speed of the motor is 1200RPM.
- It has a two-speed modes setting.
- Three stainless steel blades come with this model.
- This model comes along with a wall-mounting stand.
- The product consumes 125 watts of electric power and operates on 230 voltage.
Also Read – Best Steam Iron
When we are talking about kitchen appliances, the Philips brand will always there in all lists. The brand provides quality as well as durability in its every product that they manufacture. Philips is a well-known brand in India and providing the best quality products to its customers.
This hand blender comes along with the two different stainless steel blades. It grinds vegetables and fruits in just a few minutes. The blades of this hand blender are specially designed to blend the spinach, dal, and milkshakes. The simple and unique body shape of the blender makes it easy to handle and clean it after use. You just have to press the button on the handle side of the hand blender to start. And the model has the 250 watts of the powerful motor in it. This powerful hand blender comes with a two-year manufacturing warranty. Overall this brand is providing the best kitchen products in the Indian market.
- Steel Rod, Rust Proof metal rod for hot/cold blending. The voltage is 230 volts and the RPM is 18000 rpm
- 2 years Warranty
- Rustproof metal rod.
- Single press button to operate.
- The electric power consumption of this hand blender is 250 watts.
- It just takes 20 minutes to blend hot or cold items.
- The product is backed up with a two years manufacturing warranty.
- Wall bracket for easy storage.
- The company provides detachable blades for whipping and whisking.
This blender is a multipurpose kitchen appliance used for chopping, whisking, blending, etc. This model of hand blender can perform all kitchen activities and makes your task easy.
The hand blender comes in an ergonomic design with a comfortable gripping handle, which makes you use it easily. The speed controller is there at the handle to adjust the speed of the blender. The blender works smooth and gives better performance. You can also now beat the eggs, curd for making lassi, and even many things easily with the help of Morphy Richards hand blender. The company has provided jars of large size for blending fruits, vegetables, or milkshakes. The customers get attracted by its sleek body design and the color. This hand blender also comes along with the two years of manufacturing warranty.
- Chopper and beaker attachments
- 2 speed soft push button, Plastic shaft
- Two pushbuttons are there to change the speed as per your requirements.
- The company provides large size jars of plastics.
- Beaker and chopper attached with this model.
- The motor used in this model is 400 watts power, with the consumption of 230 voltages.
- It is lightweight and with the sleek body design.
- The product comes in the market with two years of warranty.
Most old and trusted brand in the Indian market in the field of kitchen appliances. The hand blender does not have much weight and has a sleek body design. The blender comes with many features like- it has a hanging loop in the handle side, beaker, chopper, and blades to blends the things in one go.
The body shape of this model is ergonomic designed, which makes it easy to handle and use it at any time. The blades are super sharp, and the rod is rustproof, which increases the life of this product. The 350 watts motor used in the blender, which is sufficient to blend the tough items easily. You will get two years of manufacturing warranty on this product. The 500 ml of a chopper and 800 ml of a beaker is provided by the company to store the things.
- Anti-splash protection
- The super sharp blades allow you to have a better experience.
- The product comes along with the two years of warranty.
- This hand blender has a stylish and ergonomic body design.
- Local Indian brand.
- The company provides 500 ml of chopper and 800 ml beaker with the product.
- It has 350 watts of powerful motor, with an operating voltage of 230V.
- A Hanging loop has given in the handle for convenient storage.
Also Read – Best Side by Side Refrigerator
Hand Blenders are boon for kitchen enthusiasts, who love cooking a lot. Hand Blender has made kitchen operations just smoother and less time taking. It can be used to chop, blend, or grind food items. It is useful for making sauces, smoothies, and whipped cream. Online stores and nearby markets filled with a variety of different blenders, which might confuse you in decision making. Below is a brief buying guide which will let you know which factors to look before buying a perfect hand-blender for you.
Easy To Use: Hand-Blenders is very easy to use and provides great help in the kitchen. It helps in reading the ingredients for dishes easily by chopping or grinding them in no time.
Easy to Clean: Hand blenders are compact and easy to clean despite the help they provide in the kitchen, their maintenance is very less.
Cord or Cordless: Hand-Blenders are available with both options Cord and Cordless as well. Elaborating the Corded Blender, you should know if you have a free socket in your kitchen near your counter. If yes, then you can definitely go for a Corded Blender. Cordless Blender comes to underplay when there is no socket or no free socket in the kitchen. You can charge your blender when not in use and use it whenever required. Cordless provides great help as you can even watch TV in the living room while blending the ingredients of your favorite dish.
Speed Settings and Control: Blenders usually come with speed controls as they help to take manual control over speed and let you grind as per requirement. Some blenders do not offer speed controls and require extra attention while operating. Generally, blenders offer low, medium, and high speeds to blend as per need.
Motor: This is the key to power in your hands. The motor can be of different types in hand blenders, so what you have to look exactly? You need to check the highest RPM, efficiency, and Wattage capacity. Opting for high efficiency and low wattage motor is advised. 250W to 500W is recommended to go for a day to day usage.
Design: Hand Blenders are available in tons of different designs. Several colors are there to match the likeness of a wide variety of customers. Wall-Mounting option is available in several blenders, making them easy to use and hung on later.
Attachments and Stainless Steel Blades: Hand blenders come with numerous attachments with them to make your chopping and grinding easy. Expensive Hand Blenders come with numerous attachments while regular ones might have few. It solely depends on the budget which one you want to go with. But you must not ignore stainless steel blade as they do not catch rust at all and hence is good for food.
Brand: Several popular brands offer Hand-Blender, but not every brand has its grip on this market. Hand-Blender is a kitchen appliance, and you must go with brands that have expertise in this field, especially Kitchen Appliances.
Materials: Look for hand blenders that are from a genuine brand and are using ABS food-grade plastic. ABS food-plastic is certified and does not harm food at any cost.
Weight: Just a gentle reminder, look at the hand blenders that are light in weight for easy operations.
Warranty: Electronic Appliances require attention and need to be operated with care. Though the company covers some expenses on them, e.g., manufacturing defects, short-circuits, etc. Going to brands with a long warranty period will be effective for you.
Also Read – Top Home Theatre in India
Hand Blender vs. Traditional Blender?
- Type Of Food: Traditional Blenders are known for adapting to food items. They can blend anything, of course, any food item, while Hand Blenders cannot go too hard on the motor. The power of the motor will decide how far you can take Hand Blender in day to day usage. On the one hand, Hand Blenders make life very easy by blending instantly in no time.
- Space and Size: Both blenders almost have similar size and space. Hand Blenders can make it easy to blend while traditional blender requires effort. Hand blenders can be easily hung on the wall while you need a separate space in your kitchen for Traditional Blender.
- Amount of Food: Hand blender takes the lead over here as they help you in deciding the perfect amount of ingredients to blend for making a perfect dish in your kitchen.
- Quality of Blending: Hand-Blender takes the lead here as well. If you love making thick smoothies, then hand blender is the best option for you. If not, then the traditional hand blender will work fine for you.
Hand Blender is a very simple kitchen appliance and needs no expertise to operate. Even a 5-year kid can operate a hand blender if you tell them how to make it run. There are various options available, so giving some minute read to above mention buying guide might give you an idea, how to save the amount of your hard-earned money. For finding the best hand blender in India for you, consider the factors that we have mentioned above and then decide which specific hand-blender stands best for you, and fit for your requirements. I hope that we have given you sufficient knowledge about choosing the best hand blenders. We have mentioned the list of some best hand blender for you. You can even choose one of them. However, we suggest you buy this model of Inalsa brand Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 800-Watt Hand Blender with Chopper. This model is the best hand blender in the Indian market till now. Must comment if we missed mentioning any specific thing about the hand blender.