The Ghee is basically butter, but the difference is that Ghee is clarified by eliminating residues of lactose and other proteins and leaving only the healthy fat of butter. The taste is very similar to the butter in the bottle. Today, I will share about the best Ghee in India and also other relevant information, but unlike every time, I will also share the secret to make pure Ghee at home by yourself. So carefully follow this article as you will be learning so much more about Ghee and its source.
We all know how important this food commodity is for the people, especially in India. You people won’t believe it, but I get forced by my family to consume it directly as it is healthy. This clarified butter is not only used in cooking but also has many other great benefits. Many people also use Ghee as their beauty cosmetic for skin and even for hair. For in-depth information about Ghee and its benefits, just follow the article till the end.
Before we begin to the main thread, have a look at:
- It would be best if you did not consume Ghee in case of liver flaws like jaundice and increased liver.
- Ghee owns a cold potency (TASIR), and so it should be avoided by the person suffering from cough and cold.
- Drink warm water if you are facing a digestion problem after consuming Ghee.
Best Ghee in India
Nestle is serving us since 1956 with its quality and affordable dairy products. It is one of the most consumed dairy brands in India and is loved by Indian consumers, especially for milk chocolates. This Everyday Ghee by Nestle is a quality dairy product that is 100% vegetarian and is packed using high-end technology, which holds the flavor, fragrance, and taste of the Ghee.
With the appealing aroma and odor, this Nestle Everyday also helps the body to have the required energy and perform efficiently. It is the purest of all as I have personally consumed it, and my family still does. Being a product of such a big international brand, this product itself is reliable and trustworthy.
- Packaged using processes to retain the flavour and aroma
- Has a pleasing aroma and rich granular texture. Organic : No
- You can buy and consume it undoubtedly as a prominent international brand introduces it and hence is reliable and trustworthy.
- It is packed hygienically and does not let go of the aroma and fragrance of the Ghee.
- One can use it in daily cooking or even sweets and enjoy Ghee in its natural form.
Here we welcome the Indian brand Patanjali which is creating a next-level hype buy its home products. Patanjali Cow’s Ghee is 100% natural and has no harmful chemicals mixed for artificial odor or taste. We all know that Ghee is beneficial for us, but we don’t know which one, perplexed? Yes, there are two types of Ghee in the market, a buffalo, and another is cow’s Ghee. Although both are beneficial for health, the cow Ghee is healthier as compared to the buffalo’s Ghee.
It also helps in gaining weight and is pure, which means the healthiest Ghee of all in the market. Patanjali has always promised to offer quality products which really help and satisfy the Indian consumers. It helps to strengthen the heart and sharpen the memory of the person consuming it regularly.
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata. Hence, it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and for those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders
- Oral consumption of Cow Ghee to relieve dryness
- It is healthier than the other buffalo Ghee, which is offered in the market.
- Patanjali Cow’s Ghee sharpens the memory and increases intelligence.
- It also increases and stimulates the energy of the body, also it is specially formulated for Indian consumers.
- This Ghee also hydrates and moisturizes your frizzy or dry hair.
Another Ghee introduced by Indian brand which is also a threat to the top international brands. The Gowardhan Ghee is made from pure cow’s milk and that is where it gets that premium essence of it. Most people consume it directly without anything and enjoy the natural taste and odor. It gives a unique aroma and richness to the food and also adds flavor to the odor.
Apart from great taste and fragrance, this pure natural Ghee also offers good health and a strong muscular body. You should consume it daily or can have it alternatively without worrying about the increase in weight as it does not affect much. It is packed in a plastic transparent jar that looks decent and is also marked at an affordable price especially for Indian families.
- It is made from natural ingredients and pure cow’s milk.
- Gowardhan Ghee adds flavor and aroma to the food.
- It also offers good health and strong bones.
So this brand has got its hype recently and is serving us since 2002. Housemakers prefer this brand for various commodity needs. Svasti Ghee by Aashirvaad is made organically from cow’s milk, and that is the reason how it offers such quality products “Organically.” This Ghee is prepared by a unique process in which it is heated for a few hours to enhance its aroma and taste (Slocook – process name)
Apart from its natural aroma and taste, it also allows you to put this Ghee on baby’s skin for smooth, soft, and healthy skin. Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee is 100% to consume and is available at an extremely affordable price, which makes it a worth buying option for you.
- In this process, ghee is prepared by cooking slowly for about three and a half hours over gradually increased temperatures which enhances its natural...
- Pure cow ghee
- Aashirwaad Svasti Ghee is made from organic pure cow milk.
- It can also be used on the skin of the small babies (3 months old).
- Also, a reliable and trustworthy buying option that is available at an affordable price.
Ananda Gopaljee Pure Ghee is made by cow’s pure milk, which draws it to the premium range of Ghee. It increases the secretion of stomach acid, which in turn improves digestion. It is so pure that people recommend to consume it directly without adding it to any food. Being a product from India, it offers smooth and perfect quality Ghee at an unbelievably low price.
It not only helps to protect the heart arteries but also improves bone and muscle development. In addition, it improved the immunity of the person consuming it regularly. Although it is so tasty that no one will let it survive, but you must know that this is best before nine months of packaging. You should buy this product if you are looking for quality Ghee at an affordable price.
- Ananda Gopaljee Pure Ghee is a premium quality Ghee, which is available at an affordable price.
- Real Desi Ghee made up of Cow’s milk.
- It also improves body digestion and gives immunity to the body.
An Indian brand which happens to be a tough competitor for even the international brands. Mother Dairy has been at the top of every sector in which it participated in. It has always shown love to the consumer by producing amazing and quality-oriented products. This pure Ghee is enriched with positive fat, which is good for your health.
Mother Dairy has used a special process to retain the natural aroma and taste of this Ghee, which makes it more appealing for the consumers. You also get the perk to get a great discount and free home delivery if you buy it right now from Amazon.in. Mother Dairy has always promised to deliver quality products, and by this pure Ghee product, it has proved its worth.
- Mother Dairy Pure Ghee allows you to experience the aroma and taste of the real cow Ghee.
- It is a quality-oriented product that you can rely on for regular cooking needs.
- You can also apply it on your skin to reduce the appearance of dark circles and have a glowing skin.
Gits Pure Ghee delivers essential fats to the body in an adequate amount. It is known and loved for the price it offers, which is extremely cheap and appealing. Gits pure ghee is rich in vitamins which are essential for our body development and growth. this improves muscle strength and gives immunity to the body.
Gits pure Ghee tends to improve the digestion and also brings a natural aroma and taste to the food. Due to its affordable and economical price, it is loved by millions of Indian consumers. It should be stored in a clean and dry place and to have the best result use it before nine months from the packaging date.
- It provides important vitamins that are required by the body for growth and development.
- Gits Pure Ghee also offers to improves immunity and muscle strength.
- It also hydrates and moisturizes the skin and helps you get rid of the dull skin.
So these were some of the best Ghee in India which you can buy right away without hesitation. Follow the buying guide to learn more about Ghee and its benefits.
Ghee is the purified butter oil, in which all water and toxins of milk fat and lactose are completely removed. Although it is entirely prepared from butter, its properties, differ greatly from the butter itself. Properly prepared ghee has no salt, no lactose, no smoke at high temperatures, and does not need refrigerator too. It is used in various natural medicine because of its healing power.
In Ayurveda, Ghee is considered Rasayana, meaning a rejuvenating and regenerating food, a kind of catalyst that increases the strength and life expectancy of moisturizing properties, which serves as the basis for various medicinal preparations – is considered a great “carrier” for all herbs that are taken with it. It is also used in massage techniques as it nourishes deep tissue, being very good for dry skin and to prevent wrinkles. Let us now have a brief and broad view of this essential commodity.
Uses or Benefits of Ghee
Ghee is also extremely beneficial for the liver, useful for ulcer control, helps balance the digestive fire in the body, strengthens the immune system, aids in the treatment of the lungs, improves memory and is used in some refreshing techniques. and nourish the eyes. Below here are some of the main benefits of Ghee.
Rich in Antioxidants
Rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K2 and Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Vitamin A is responsible for increased durability as it is antioxidant and can fight free radicals, which in excesses are responsible for cell aging and even the development of some diseases which might be really dangerous and may even cause death. It is also used in ayurvedic medicine by Gurus and Hakeems in ancient Indian medicine.
Healthy for Cholesterol & Digestion
Ghee is a healthy fat for cholesterol as it is not saturated fat and does not affect cholesterol. Also, it is rich in butyrate which is a short-chain saturated fatty acid, linked to an immune response that can slow inflammation and help improve the digestive system. Ghee has an important type of fat for the nutrition of the intestinal mucosa, which is responsible for nutrient absorption, so it needs to be in good working order to ensure that all ingested nutrients are properly absorbed.
Shiny and Stronger Hair
Ghee contains excellent moisturizing and hydrating properties that provide various benefits to the hair. Dull and dry hairs can be cured by moisturizing and as a rich source of fatty acids, Ghee stimulates the hydration and rejuvenates the healthy hair. A gentle warm Ghee massage will increase the blood circulation of the scalp and eventually end up increasing the hair growth and also improves the hair texture.
Ghee is no doubt an important commodity and does a lot more than what we know. It also has many benefits for the skin. If you have rough or dry skin, then you should directly apply it on your face to have a gently soft skin within a day and its hydrating property will do the work. Ghee when mixed with turmeric, can bring you bright glowing skin and you can say goodbye to the dry skin forever.
How to make Pure Ghee at home?
You must be now very curious to use Ghee as a beauty routine, and an amazing perk is that you can easily make pure Ghee at your home. You don’t need anything but just a good quality butter and follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Put the quality butter in a pan and bring it on to medium heat and slowly a little higher (the butter will melt and begin to boil)
- Note that it will start to form bubbles, turn down the heat when it happens.
- When the second foam forms, wait a few minutes and remove from heat (it will form crystals in the pan that is lactose itself)
- After cooling, mix it up and place it in a glass.
- Leave it in the freezer until hardened and then remove, Ghee is ready to use now. Store outside the refrigerator at a clean place.
Now you know how you can make your own pure Ghee, but make sure to use good quality butter as the better the quality of the butter, the more effective and pure will be the Ghee.
How Much Does Ghee Cost?
You have learned everything about the Ghee and even how to make it at home but to be more cost-effective, you should buy it rather than making it. Being such an essential commodity Ghee is slightly expensive but is worth and I don’t really need to explain anything as you have already read everything about it. The cost of the Ghee depends on the quality and quantity. One can get a good quality Ghee of 1L at a price of INR500 – INR650. Before buying always check which Ghee is it and always go for Cow’s Ghee.
Where Can I Buy Ghee?
Ghee is easily available at a local general store and even at the supermarket. I will recommend you to buy Ghee online and save yourself a trip to the store. Also, you can judge the product by the past customer reviews. The above-mentioned products are fully reliable and trustworthy as they all are taken from Amazon.in which state only verified and genuine products.
Ghee is an essential commodity that brought us this healthy end to this brief buying guide, which subjected the best Ghee in India. I shared many genuine and worth buying Ghee products and reviewed them in detail. We discussed some other relevant things like benefits of Ghee and revealed the secret to making pure Ghee at your home by yourself. And I hope this brief work of mine really helped you and satisfied your query, but if not, then please let us know by making a comment below, and I will be back to it with a certain and helpful reply.
Are you looking for the best ghee in India? Here I have listed seven best ghee which you can buy without having any second doubt!