Nothing is better than having a partner in the kitchen to help you and make your work easy. So what’s better than having the best food Processor in India by your side, in your kitchen. The food processor is an essential part of the kitchen as compared to the early times.
A food processor helps out homemakers and people who live alone and want to cook food in a short time. A food processor helps in cutting down the vegetables in pieces (chopping), slicing, mixing, and juicing. It makes food preparation more comfortable and in less time. It is also termed as all in one that does everything mix, grind, beat, and mince.
Choosing the food processor in India is more complicated than selecting the best outfit for the party for yourself. So we have reviewed the top eight best food processors in India for you. To help you in deciding to select what is best for you in the amount that you want to invest.
Best Food Processor In India
This product is leading in this list because the Inalsa manufactures this product that is fulfilling all the needs and desires of the people. Inalsa company has launched this model inalsa Maxie Premia 800 watt in the market and is one of the best food processors in India. Because it has become one of the most wanted products from Inalsa in the Indian market, and that is why it is at the top of this list. Many customers have shown their interest in this product and not get disappointed by this product.it is termed as the most powerful food processor with a useful body type because it has the motor of 800 watts and the body is made up of hard material. The motor is made up of stainless steel that can easily enable you to work on hard food processing.
Inalsa Maxie premia food processor includes other features like atta kneader, a chopper, disc blades, and egg whisker. It comes along with the two-liter of the blender jar, one-liter grinding jar and 400 ml of the jar for chutney or anything that you want to use it.
These are made up of strong material that is durable and unbreakable. This food processor has a great body design shape with high glossy UV paint, which makes it looks more attractive than others.
- 30 minutes continuous (max)
- Includes:- Food Processor, Centrifugal/Citrus Juicer, 4 Functional Disc Blades, Egg Whisker, Chopper, Atta Kneader, 2.0L Break Resistant PC Blender...
- This product comes along with the five years of motor warranty and two years of product warranty.
- The company gives a centrifugal and a citrus juicer along with the food processor.
- The stainless steel blades and the material that has been used to kame jars makes it more durable and effective.
Philips is the most famous brand in the market, known as an electric appliances provider in the market. They provide various range of products in the Indian market, from kitchen appliances to grooming products. When we talk about to choose some electrical appliances, then we must speak about Philips.
This product is in second place on the list because it has a larger feeding tube as compared to the other similar product in its niche. It is quite a compact model manufactured by the Philip brand, so it takes less space in the kitchen to use it.
Philips’s daily collection HR7629 food processor is the model that can be helpful in regular use for chopping, cutting, grinding, juicing, etc. we can entirely rely on this product for our daily purposes. It has the 650-watt motor, which is lesser in comparison to other brand models available in the market, but it has many other useful features to be your choice if you are looking for a food processor.
- Power: 650 W ; Voltage: 220-240 V ; Frequency: 50/60Hz ; Cord length: 1.0 m ; RPM blender (max): 21000 rpm ; RPM bowl (max): 1900 rpm
- Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- This product comes with the bigger bowl and has a lagger space tube as compared to other models.
- The power-chop technology of this model is what makes it unique from others which helps to perform it smoothly and more quickly.
- Compact in size
- It comes along with a one year warranty period.
Preethi is the brand that is famous across India and abroad for the manufacturing of food processors and mixer grinders. This brand has over 10 millions of trusted customers, and this company does not have any warehouses for manufacturing ayn other production shells. All the work has been done in the house only. In short terms, it is an In house Brand.
Preethi zodiac MG218 750-watt mixer grinder in not only the food processor, But It is also a mixer grinder more than being a food processor. This product is purchased by those who mostly use mixer grinders. They prefer it most to grab it.
However, it is here at the third place in this list of eight top food processor in India because it has the VEGA W5 Hybrid Motor 750 watt of motor and stainless steel blades with these blades and motor this food processor work more effectively and gives the top quality result.
This food processor box includes a 2.1 L big Master Chef Jar for food processing, 1 Liter wet grinding jar, 1.5 Liter juicer, 0.5 Liter bowl for making chutney and a 1.5 Liter damp grinding jar. This wet grinding jar is the only jar that has been provided by this brand. No other brand offers you this wet jar.
- India's No 1 Mixer-Grinder Brand(as per Francis Kanoi) ; Performance Features: This Preethi mixer grinder has a powerful motor that ensures robust...
- Master Chef + Jar for food processing capabilities: Atta Kneading in 1 min, Chopping in just 2 pulses, Grating and Slicing in seconds, Meat mincing in...
- This food processor comes with two years of product warranty and along with that five-year motor warranty.
- The jars made up of transparent plastic and blades are made up of stainless steel. They are durable also.
- Makes some noise but finishes the work in less time compared to other products available in the Indian market
Inalsa is the most famous brand in the Indian market but taking over the rest brands so quickly that they are available in the market for so long. That’s why this is in fourth place in the eight top best food processor list. This model of inalsa can take care of you in the kitchen means it can do all the things except the cooking. Helps in chopping the vegetables, grinding herbs and spices, kneading the dough and extras.
This food processor consumes only 650 watts of electric power and works on a low voltage of 220-240 volts. The 650-watt motor is made up of stainless steel, and the s type blades are also made up of stainless steel that helps the processor to chop things finer and quickly. Along with all this, inalsa fiesta 650-watt food processor is supplied with a one and a half liters of the blender jar and one liter of a dry grinder jar that can be used for many different purposes.
- Ultimate kitchen multi-tasker– With 100% Pure Copper Motor of 650-Watt that makes your processing faster & more efficient. Be it chopping,...
- All in one–This appliance is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying foods. It can make citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake...
- Insala manufactures this model so that all customers can afford this food processor.
- The Anti-Skid bottom feet will prevent the processor from slipping away when it has been used for many hours.
- It comes with two years of product warranty and five years of motor warranty.
Bajaj is the most trustable brand in the Indian market, due to the product durability that has been manufactured by the bajaj company. This brand is the oldest in the field of food processor and kitchen appliances. If you are looking for sustainability, durability, as well as productive work performance, then there is no other brand that can fulfill all your these demands. And, at an affordable price range only. This brand has an excellent customer relationship management system.
The Bajaj FX11 600W Food Processor can ensure that the brand reputation and customer trust will not affect negatively. It is a combination of three things that are of high durability, performance, and strength.
The food processor has 600 watts of power motor which might not have been that effective, but its stainless steel blades make it work and give the best performance in the kitchen. This food processor is best to use for small and less use which will not put much pressure on the motor.
- Its in-built locking mechanism ensure consumer safety, The twist and lock mechanism of the processing bowl have to be applied properly in-order to...
- Sturdy and powerful 600 watts, 18000 RPM motor, 3 speed control & pulse function
- This model comes at an affordable price with durability.
- It consumes less space in the kitchen and gives more valuable output.
- It comes with an attached jar for making chutneys, and other less grinding purposes.
- Bajaj FX11 600W Food Processor has six main blades to choose from for the use – Dry Grinding Blade, Detachable Blades, Chutney Blade, Chopping Blade, Slicing Blade, and other blades for kneading, shredding, cutting French Fries, etc.
Singer brand just had made a debut in the market of India in electrical appliances. And in a short period, this company has proved that this brand is not going to leave it quickly. I
It has given fierce competition to the other brands in the market and has made up to this list in the sixth place of the top eight best food processors in India. This brand is entirely new in the market and delivered exceptional products like Singer FP-57 600-Watt Food Processor in the market.
Singer FP-57 comes with the 14 different types of attachments which help in cooking different recipes. It has 600 watts power motor; along with this there are two jars one for chopping, grinding, juicing, etc. and another one in the side for the chutney making that is an essential part of the food in every family.
- Efficient stainless steel blades and cutters
- Fruit filter attachment
- Singer FP-57 comes with the fourteen different attachments that help you in fourteen different in cooking food.
- The jars of this model are built so strong that is not easily broken.
- This product offers you a two-year warranty on the product and five years warranty on the motor.
- The company has given a citrus juicer and centrifugal juicer, making it a perfect choice for juice lovers.
Till now, we have mentioned all the electric food processors, but this one is the manual food processors that are making its place in the top eight best food processors in India. Let us have a look at this food processor. Wonder-chef turbo dual-speed processor is manufactured by the wonder chef company which is already best in the making best quality of utensils and people loved that and made this brand the top five brands in India for the kitchen utensils.
Wonerchef turbo dual-speed food processor is the manual food processor that works on two gears systems, one is for power mode, and the other one is for speed. It is a non-electric food processor and compact in size which fits in just a little space in your kitchen.
This food processor comes along with all the safety features that you have expected with your food processors. The base of this product is sturdy, which is not going to slip, along with that interlocking panels that help you in taking out with that the juice will not flow outside the jar.
No products found.
- The excellent design of this wonder chef turbo dual-speed food processor ensures to provide a great experience. With this manual food processor chopping, meat and vegetables are easy.
- This manual food processor also makes Ice crushing easy and simple.
- This food processor comes along with a unique mixing and crushing eggs, helps in making yogurt and ice creams.
Prestige is the most famous brand in the kitchen appliances and comes on the top Five brands. However, in the food processors, the prestige brand lacks to hold the top position, no matter if it is in the list of top eight best food processors in India due to having jars with less capacity. Prestige has made this food processor for those who need a small size of food processors.
Prestige company mainly has focused on those customers who are living alone or shifted to other cities for jobs and business away from their family.
This model of prestige comes along with three different jars, and with one juicer attachments. These jars have strong strength and durability to handle heavy pressure food processes. This product has a 600 watts of low electric power motor which can be controlled by the speed controller switch given in the system.
- Free Demo/Installation will be provided for this product within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- This product comes with five years of motor warranty and two years of product warranty.
- It is less in the price that can be affordable by everyone.
Buying Guide for Food Processor
Many companies provide food processors with different models. To choose by looking at all of them. We made it easy for you to select the best food processor in the amount you want to invest in the food processor.
Above we have mentioned the top eight best food processors in India with their advantages. To make a choice we must look at some features that we want in our food processor, down here, we are mentioning those points too.
Electric Power of Motor
The choice that you are going to make should be able to handle all types of a food operation, for example, like cutting the carrot in delicate pieces, kneading the dough and so on.
Heavy power motor can perform the tasks easily and are long-lasting in terms of durability. And if we are talking about the best food processors, then it must have the minimum 650 watts of the powerful motor in it.
Affordable in Budget
The choice that you are going to make should be friendly with your pocket too. There should be no compromisation between the quality and the price range of the product. It should be best and fulfill all your needs in the amount you want to invest in.
The capacity of the jars is the other important factor that everyone should look on while making a deal. It should have a sufficient amount of capacity that can be useful to you whether your family is small or having a joint family.
Weight and Size
The weight and size are not considered as the most crucial factor, but they are too valuable as other factors. Because in India, there is a massive range of products available in the market with different shapes and sizes.
The weight and size of the food processors will depend on the workload that should be put on.
Everyone will look at this factor weather we mention it or not. Because everyone will expect the after-sales service of the company.
Many companies give five years of warranty on motor and two years of warranty on products, whereas some companies are there who give two years of warranty on both the product and the motor. It is better to choose the food processor with the maximum number of years warranty provided by the company so that your money will not be wasted.
What Are the Types of Food Processors?
There are four types of food processors in the market. Here are the types of food processors
This is the type of food processor that usually used for liquid, or soft food.it is the type of food processor, and mostly it comes along with the food processor, and for some time we have to pay extra to get it along with the food processor. The usage of blender is limited as there are only two types of food one is soft like mangoes and other like cutting the other fruits.
These types of food processors are generally used for chopping fruits and vegetables because these the hand-operated and easy to operate and much easier to wash up.
Mini Food Processors
These are nothing but just the compact size of the actual food processors. These food processors tales less space in the kitchen and most useful for the people who live alone or shifted to the new cities for jobs or study.these are cheaper as compared to the full-sized food processors
Full-Sized Food Processors
These are the food processors for what everyone is looking for the helping partner in the kitchen in making the food more efficiently and faster. These food processors have the highest rates as compared to the mini food processor.
It is an important part that you should be investing which is more effective and efficient to take the workload of your family and can be easily available in the market as per your investment.
It is the essential electrical appliances that help in saving up the money to be spent on the electricity bill, and this is challenging to select the best food processor in India.